Reviews for The Essences Of Life
greenhatter02 chapter 19 . 10/30
plz cuntinue this is why to good!
SpawnofAnarion chapter 19 . 8/22
I must say, this is an absolutely amazing fic-any chance you could be persuaded to finish it? I'd be perfectly willing to provide a bribe of some kind ;)
Seriously though, amazing work! Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with us.
matthew.vaughan.9237 chapter 1 . 6/13
If you ever find the time I think you should continue this. this is well written and its believable, which that is almost always at the top of my list when I look for stories to read.
Silencer39 chapter 19 . 4/12
man this story is phenomenal I just wish it was still active
Reducto chapter 19 . 2/6
Hi, I started reading this when you published the first chapter- I know it has been many years but I still hold hope that one day it will be updated. :) That would be amazing! Excellent story, excellent writing.
Lanny-Sama chapter 19 . 7/7/2015
I adore your writing style- I simply adore it! It's so far outside the common styles I find when browsing fanfiction, and I love it 100%. Your way of dispensing information to the readers is great - you switch naturally between any and all POV's without any weird or ungainly lead-ins, and you keep secrets too while you use someone's POV.

I like the gradual change in Grievous as well, it's one of the best slow-character changes I can remember seeing. Time passes, you do not waste time on things that do not deserve their time, and you do not belittle Grievous as a character by having him change his mind immediately and directly.

If I were to have minor critiques, they would be small technicalities- such as how all of Lissa's improvements work immediately without mistake, error or any unforseen effect. It is not at all a big problem. The only other thing that coems to mind right now is that Lissa is very accepting of her situation and the General's behaviour towards her. I can see that familiarity with a situation takes the edge off atrocities, but she is not really seen or noted to mourn or actively dislike Grievous where she has all the reasons to. Or I suppose- she might dislike Grievous, but she treats him very kindly for someone that treated her atrociously for long periods of time on end.

Those minor complaints do nothing to curb my utter enjoyment of your story! I know it is unlikely to be finished, so I will instead treasure what you have posted thus far, and check for your other stories! I loved this!
Tenkan chapter 2 . 6/6/2015
Brilliant story! Heimchen, I wish to urgently PM you but it seems I can not. It's regarding this story and my right to use your material for something specific. I do hope you see this comment.

Plus, I'd like to see more Star Wars stories like this, since it's golden. :)

Tenkan
DeltaAgent chapter 19 . 5/5/2015
Why are the best stories always the unfinished ones?! If you are out there, please finish this. It's amazing! And the plot is really starting to take off!
Paragrin chapter 19 . 6/4/2014
More, please? I love this.
Celgress chapter 19 . 4/4/2014
One of the absolute best, bar none, fanfiction stories ever. Without hyperbole I enjoyed reading this story more than nearly all others I've found here. I hope someday you'll continue updating it. So, any plans on finishing it anytime soon?
Cooljoe64 chapter 19 . 9/24/2013
So no more updating? Shame, really liked this story
Major Session chapter 19 . 6/18/2013
This has been one of the truest masterpieces of fanfiction I have ever read.
Thank you for such an epic tale about one of my favorite characters.

All hail General Grievous!
DuckofIndeed chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I've actually read all of this sometime in the past, but I'll just review here now that I have an account. Just wanted to say I loved this story. It was well-written, and I found Lissa to be a great original character. She became a new favorite character of mine, even though she doesn't exist in the official "Star Wars" canon.
ChaoticCrazy chapter 19 . 3/2/2013
I love this story! I pray to whoever is up there that you continue it so we can see more badassery from our favorite cyborg general!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
I'm going to start off by saying: Well done. There are so many stories on this site, and so many authors, and there are few really good ones. This, is one of those few. I'm excited to keep reading, and to see what happens next! If the story isn't finished, then please: Finish it. I'll be waiting.

IrkenConfederate