Reviews for Who are you
NobleAngel015 chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
I enjoy your story! please update soon! I really want to know ,what will happen next!
Comatose Bunny Butcher chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
I must be an extremely late boomer! ; This is incredible, and yes, you really did capture the tone of the actual movie. The cat's name, Lougi, it did throw me off a bit. But you're an incredible writer. Please produce more soon! ]
hooters5 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
This was a very good story. I liked the movie to it made me cry. *weep* Keep up with the good work.
Anna chapter 2 . 3/3/2006
Impressive. Last night I watched HOFD for the gazillionth time. I love that movie. I was quite pleased to discover your work this morning. I think you really captured the tone and spirt of the movie. I see you haven't updated in months; I do hope you continue with the story.
Ms. Maki chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Hey Birdie.

No, nescessarly, she's not her 'daughter' in a way. She's just an incarnation of Mei and happens to look exactly like her.

And yes, I have turned a few scenes from chinese to japanese. I'll eventually change that ;

as for Izra. No. I heard of a girl in china named Barbie so that doesn't need to be a problem :D

Lougi? Beats me. Probably Mario brothers :P

Anywayz thanks for the comment!
Element Goddess chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Wow! It's so good. Please update!
wvictoria chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Pretty good fic, so far.

Don't put Nani though. That's Japanese. ;
megumisakura chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
please update soon! please! i love this story! it's great!
Birdie chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Mei has a daughter? *looks around weirdly* Mei can't be older than 26 years old, so Izra has to be really young, right? If not, then we're walking into the world of pre-teen pregnancies.

I was about to review to say "Izra" is not a Chinese name (as far as I know, and I should), but then you said she was raised in the west. Okay, point taken. Can't get my head around it but alright.

Please, DON'T put "nani" in your story. That's Japanese. Yes, I know one of the actors is Japanese, but it's not Leo (which is not a Mandarin name either, but I won't complain because it's "canon"). Please don't give into anime/manga urges, for the sake of cultural correctness.

Other than that, you're writing style is pretty good. I look forward into seeing more... unless Izra is a Mary Sue.

PS. where did you get the name "Lougi" from?
Arhani 'Hanny' Daforcena chapter 1 . 8/24/2005

loveaswellashateforever chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
it was well written. I like it keep writing;)
redicekiba chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
you are the most insane idiotic retard I've ever met... I like it call me!

stupid blonde
You and Your Misbehaviors chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
I'm very curious! Please update soon
Mr. Pooch chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
I liked this story so far! It has a really interesting plot, so far, at least. And I like seeing a story with Leo as the main charachter, although he wasn't my favorite in the movie, it's still nice!

See you later!