Reviews for Just Harry
Carling chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I wonder what it says about me that I found this darker and more chilling than "I Love You, Baby." I know it wasn't meant to be, nor do other reviewers seem to take it as such. But I found the utter annihilation of self/identity and Draco's perception that this was the preferable and more merciful state of affairs to be chilling. Not that I found Draco disagreeable, but I have to question the price that this peace came at, and is it really Harry anymore? Having battled my way out of decades of depression and an abused past, I feel more real and alive knowing that I dragged all of myself out of that pit. I'd hate to have been effectively obliviated of any of what went into making me uniquely me, accepting all that I was, all that I am, all that I endured. I wish Harry could have found his peace while keeping his identity intact. He was pained, but he was beautiful, unique, and irreplaceable. He was just lacking endurance to find his path out of pain, to find the gift of perspective and addressing the chemical imbalance that may have afflicted him as well. He deserved better than he gave himself...that eerie blankness.
Doni chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Oh man, that was really cute.
TaFavio chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
aww really cute. Wish there were more chaps tho
Micuko chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
wow, like it very much *_*
yoizzle chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
oh my god, that's so cute :)

i aw-ed!

no my hero updates? :) pretty please?
KassandraKitten chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
wow more fluff i think i am going soft now with all this fluffyness that i am reading _ but i dont really care i like it all. great story once again. x
rose.tinted.lies chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
That was ... I can't describe it. You write so beautifully (I sound like a sap, and I know it) and your stories are so ... I don't know, but I love them.

I've said it before, but I love the way you write Harry ;)
Kuraiyoshi chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Oh! SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL! Puh-lease! write one!
Eli0t chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
wow. that was amazing
fiona chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
omg. omg. omg. wow.
itsasledgehammer chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
AW! This is one of the cutest things I have ever read, and written very well! I am going to go see what else you've written.
Muavi-teri chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
o.o that was so flufflily ansgty ::cries:: aw!

M-T
The Sacred Feminine chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
cool!
Nanashi Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
All I can Say is that I like it. I hope that you will make this into a full blown story with many chapters.
Chellu chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Ah, another well written story, even if this one is much shorter. ;) I really like the concept behind this. It's absolutely adorable! *squees* Ah I do love fluffiness... and just enough angst to make the ending sort of melancholy, but with a beam of hope. Nicely done, as always.