Reviews for The Ties that Bind
Spice9 chapter 22 . 5/17/2010
this is an interesting story. I hope you continue it.
VelvetEars chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
This story is amazingly well written!

I am sorry to see that you have not updated for so long, but I can carry it out in my head well enough. Maybe I can come up with different ending scenarios to keep myself entertained...

delilahbelle chapter 22 . 9/16/2008
o, there's gonna be more, right? I'll be waiting...
jojotheorange chapter 22 . 2/13/2008
Are you planning on updating this story? It was really good and I would love to see an update.
Rya Likao chapter 22 . 6/27/2007
Your chapters are too shorts,whrite more descriptions and dialogues.

Keep whriting!
AMAPADME chapter 22 . 6/26/2007
poor Galen. What a very horrid dream to have at only 9 years old or is she 10. Die Sith creeps.
Shotgunchief chapter 22 . 6/26/2007
Uh oh, this isn't looking good. Hopefully they can protect her. Great job! Update soon!
TriGemini chapter 22 . 6/26/2007
Another good chapter!

Can't blame Padmé for worrying about what Galen said.

For that let's hope nothing does happen to to any of the members of the Skywalker family.

Looking forward to more. Until then.
Taeniaea chapter 22 . 6/26/2007
I Love The Chapter:22 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
LVB chapter 22 . 6/26/2007
This was my reward for spending time writing out those horrible job applications. Yay! I wanna smack Darth Nicholas.

I loved Mommy!Padme and Daddy!Anakin. They make me happy! Now you must write more...MUST!
LVB chapter 21 . 6/26/2007
Okay, maybe I didn't read this? I swear I did. It was a while ago! Anywhoo it was a cute chapter. I just want to cuddle Galen!
Taeniaea chapter 21 . 6/21/2007
Great chapter
JadeAlmasy chapter 21 . 3/19/2007
Cool chapter!

Jade
lllb94 chapter 21 . 3/15/2007
Okay. I need to start telling myself that no matter how many times I read this it is still AMAZING! So, now, I'm putting you on Story Alert, so that I don't have to scan the archives. :-)

Ledagirl321
Shotgunchief chapter 21 . 3/8/2007
Man, this is getting tense! You are doing a great job, I can't wait to read more!