Reviews for Gone
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
One of your best!
flootzavut chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
"But the plot weasel had rabies or something and wouldn't leave me alone."

Hah, know that feeling!

You need to sort out your speech tags - the he saids and she saids rarely need capital letters.

This was sweet, though, I liked it :-)
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
OMG, YAY! You must do more!

Peace out,

Sharley
novasupernova chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
you captured his pain...
Alliegh Taylor chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Awesome story! I love this one! I'll have to add it to my favorite stories list. It's so much better than mine. Keep up the awesome work! :-D
mcabello chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Good fic. Write more soon.
Jaggie 107 chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Loved it! It's been a while since I checked in on NCIS and when I saw the spoilers for Kate I freaked! I'm off now to catch up on lost time! I guess this is a one off, but keep writing - I've read other stories of yours and enjoyed them!
B.C chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Sweet story. Love the KIBBS aspect...just a plain sweet sotry. We need it, now that we must rely on fiction to keep this relationship going. Thanks again.
Cerasi J chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
That was great, I'm not a big fan of Kibbs stuff, but that was very sweet. )
Little Lunar Wolf chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Wow, that was so sweet. I think this is the first ghost fic I've ever read. If I can remember straight that is.

There was a little something in this fic, that was gonna happen in one of my fics. I'll post it up in the next few days.

Anyway great fic. Really enjoyed reading it.
shirik chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
I GUESS THIS IS WHAT DPB MENT WHEN HE SAID THAT IN THE NEXT EPISODS WE WILL GET HINT OF KATE BEING AROUND...
A chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Seriously, that was fantastic. A little sad, but good angst and all. Love it about the vest thing too.
misslisalee chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
I thought this was great!.

It made me cry and smile.

It was nicely done.

Lee
xXTequilaWriterXx chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Wow this is pretty good for a twilight story ( i was starting to get sick and sad at them):( anyhoo its good! plz continue.
xXTequilaWriterXx chapter 1 . 6/7/2005