Reviews for Sunrise
PrincessRibbon chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Oh gosh, did I have the goofiest grin on my face while reading this XD . ! Thank you for writing this! It's too adorable X3 Gaah I can't even use words to describe how great and cute that was! Great job )
frostneko chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
I like the ending. It might be a bit cheesy, but I still like it. XD
Mr.Saturn99 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
I remember reading this two years ago. In fact, I read a lot of Colloyd fanfiction on here during that time. In fact, I read them (including this one) a lot.

It's so weird. I was really depressed during that time, and during that period, where I hid from the outside world, there was something about these weird little romance fanfictions that really struck me. Especially the Colloyd ones.

In fact, they made Symphonia a better game for me, especially since the depression started when I gave the game another chance. I still love the concept of Colloyd, and I think this one of the best examples of it. Thank you, thank you so much for helping me unknowingly during such a bad time.
Trajectory of Simplicity chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
THAT WAS SO CUTE!

*Ahem*

Well, being the lousy critic I am, I won't be able to point out anything to help you improve. I'm sorry if you were hoping for some kind of constructive criticism from me. I really don't know how to improve your already perfect writing.
The Animaniac Dude chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
hey, that actually was pretty good! i liked the way you write! the way you switched off the points of view ws pretty good. you got any other fanfics? i wanna read 'em.
nice chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Que bonito
Elemento chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Awesome story!
The Reviewer chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Aw! It's ADORABLE!
Eric chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
I think that it is very well written. I love reading these fanfiction storys, senice I know that I would never have a real girlfriend.
MagentaDragon chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Aww... That was so sweet!

I was looking for a good ToS fic to read this morning, and, boy, did I find one!

Lloyd getting up in the night after Colette fell down the stairs was the perfect starting place for this story, and Colette's rush of feelings after Lloyd told her how he felt was wonderfully realistic; especially her holding back her tears for Lloyd's sake.

Awesome, awesome job.

*adds to favorites*
aaron chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Amazing, truely amazing. I do hope you write another fic with this pairring.
Zefie Kirasagi chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Great story! Very accurate portrayal of Colette and Lloyd's in-game personalities, and could actually be inserted into the game without changing storyline! 10/10 rating from me!
Gena346 chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
AAw... Cute ending!
Eliannora chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
I love this story. :) Like, I read this when I was on google looking for good fan fics, and I came across yours and many others, then decided to join for the heck of it. :)
CrystalFlower chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Oh, the pure fluffiness... *fangirl squee* Lloyd/Colette fluff! I love it! I love it I love it I love it! I have no criticism to give, that's how biased I am. XD On second thought, though, they didn't kiss... But that's the only thing. _ The fluffiness made me not notice *nod nod* Lloyd/Colette forever!