Reviews for Silent Tribute
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Made me this did...I loved it...
Phoebe Yuu chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Hi there!

I just wanna say YOU ARE AWESOME! For real!

Same as you, I like them best in their friendship terms, coz they look like they sharing a very special bond of understanding. But sadly, it seems that most of their fans love them in a lovey-dovey state, so it's kinda hard for me to read some good friendship stories of them both.

But then I kept searching through the Taito files, hoping there would be some good friendship stories of them, and I found yours!

Your work are brilliant!

That's how excactly their relationship goes on my standart! It's like they caring at each other, depending, and changing one another. I presume their relationship was stronger than a friendship but not in a lusty state. They are a perfect soulmate! OmiGod! This was just brilliant! I lost my word!

Like Taichi's last message. Made me so sad coz it was so typically Taichi. Four thumbs up!
WolfWarden chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Aw! That letter was so sweet. My eyes are all watery. Beautifully done. I liked being able to read the entire letter at the end. I was a little confused at when Tai wrote the letter (I believe you said in the hospital bed?) but it might have been better to make that clearer. Pretty good flow to your writing. Not draggy or too wordy. It could have been longer...but it was very enjoyable to read. : )
Phiso chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
This is really good. Their relationship is extremely interesting, I agree...and this was a good way of portraying it. I love how Taichi is always joking, and how Yamato can't help but blame himself is heartbreaking. It makes me want to say a cheesy "best friends are forever" line or something. Anyway, good job.
youkaiwriter chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
I love this story, I really do. This is just beyond awesome. I'm bawling my eyes out while reading. Awesome job!
Shakia chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Oh my gosh, that was brilliant! Awesome job with this story, I loved the way you put it together and the discription was awesome! I love the Matt/Tai friendship stories and you did so great with this one! *high fives*
aphinitea chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
That was gorgeously beautiful. I hope you write more, because I have done almost every single thing there (check *story to favs* check *add to c2* check *author alerts*) 'cept story alert, because it's already finished for now.
Hakion n' Xubose chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Okay according to the story Tai was fourteen, right? And he was MARRIED? Shit! Poor bastard, anyway sweet, just that is the only think that I don't think is right, I mean is it legal for you to marry that young anyway? well that and that if I'm correct Tai was born in 1988 not 87, but that's not important, anyhoo, sweet fic, I mean it I almost didn't notice it was sad, keep up the work, you really write very well
casui chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
*bows in respect* that was excellent! fanominal! I don't even know how to describe it- it was so real! And Tai would write a letter like that. *claps hands* bravo bravo!

DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 1 . 6/7/2005