Reviews for Smoke
Lisaswg22 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I loved this story. I wish it was longer! I know it's been years since the movie came out but I could read about these characters any time. The way you write them is very true to form. Excellent work.
Rina76 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
M, that was very nice. All the familar elements of MbN are in there - need, want, power, manipulation. And of course, kissing. ;) I loved how persuasive Richard was and how he finally broke down Justin's walls only to have Justin find out that he was messing with him. Excellent work.
elliott ashes chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
This is just amazing. I can really see this happening with the characters. They had such slashy chemistry between them in the film. I thought this was beautiful, in a really unique kind of way . I love it.
She-who-must-not-be-named666 chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
awsome, i really loved this fic, great job
Bee chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Woah! Nice twist there at the end. I like this. I just recently saw the film because part of it was filmed in my town. And part of it was filmed in a place about 10 miles away, so it's all pretty tight.
zzsts chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
This was great, I loved it. Finally a new MbN fanfic, there are not enough of them out there... Please go on writing!
Fedia chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Yay! A new MBN story! Will you keep writing? I hope so. It's hard to find fanfiction about this adorable couple, but if you choose to keep going, you can rely on this eager reader.

I like dominant Richard very much. The first time I watched the movie I kept expecting for a moment like this to come at any time. It would have been so damn logical!

And I also think Richard loved Justin. In a twisted way, but he did. And I guess Justin loved him back, but as it happens in your story, he just didn't want to realize it.