Reviews for Outcasted Girl
Litschi chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
Its going too easy and too quick with Dilandau falling in Love! It's not like him...!
ihateramenandschool chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
ME: h ALTER EGO: write something interesting dammit

ME: Hm m m

ALTER EGO: WRITE

ME: hey alter ego i like your dress whered you buy it

ALTER EGO: My god...you do...really...i got it at target

ME: Col, now about this story... ... ...

ALTER EGO: You made to many typo's, dont you spell check your work.

ME: Dont be harsh alty, she's not uaually this bad...its just a bad time of month,but your a good auther yes you are *Coninues to treat writer like a puppy*

ALTER EGO: Good god, why do i have to be HER alter ego, i mean a chipmunk would've been better than this, they cant get embarrassed, hey nice story i luv it!
Shannondoah chapter 14 . 10/12/2003
Oh, I like it! Really interesting. The tradgedy bit was a little annoying, though, plus watch your spelling. It's absolutly atrocious, no offense.

Ta
Lady Light chapter 14 . 10/26/2002
the ending was beautifully written. *sniff* I'm getting a bit of the snuffles. I liked it a lot. ~*~ Lady Light
Dragonet too lazy to log in chapter 4 . 3/21/2002
You're the first person I know who would kill Allen! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Ashlea chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
This story is TOO long but I guess some people have the time and the patience to read it all... I read to like Chapter 4 or 5 I think. From what I actually read it's really good... You really have talent and should become a writer or something one day. You're a lot better at writing than I ever will be and you're just starting. Anywho... I got more to read and if I'm rude in these things, don't take it personally, I just HATE to read but since you're my friend, I'll survive.

Ash
p6 chapter 14 . 9/7/2001
What a sad ending! *Tear* Nice Fic!
cranberry chapter 13 . 8/10/2001
WHAT! i just found your story and then you say you're ending it! i can't believe it! i just got back on and your fic was the first i read and then your ending it! at least don't end it with dilly like this, i like it when he's nice even if it's ooc. please write more soon
wadnjs chapter 12 . 7/25/2001
more more
Serenity chapter 12 . 7/23/2001
Wow! A Very unique story. I love it! Keep it up! :)
B Girl chapter 12 . 7/23/2001
Oh good, you kept writting. I liked the title and how you didn't just let her forgive him and make it all better quick. Could you do more from Dilly's POV? It serves him right after what he did. Thanks
TigerWolf chapter 12 . 7/21/2001
Great job on the last chap. (12). It was really good, I like the anger she has and the fellings of the other slayers. I cant whight to see what happens.
Liz a.k.a Devil's Minion chapter 12 . 7/20/2001
ok ok hurry up! :) *smiles sweatly* i want to see what happens between dilly and Aya. hey who knows you might even inspire me to write up my second chapter. (It's about before Hello, my love) keep it up! don't stop writing please?
Katana chapter 12 . 7/19/2001
! dont kill the slayers! have aya save them! domt kill van either! just dont! please! great fic! pls update soon! *_-
wildmajik chapter 12 . 7/19/2001
Yeah! GO aya! I like i really do!