Reviews for L'epoux Cadavre
Child of Dreams chapter 15 . 10/16/2019
Marie.
Madeleine's friend was named Marie Perrault.
Guest chapter 57 . 9/14/2019
Brava brava bravissima!
LyonessaStark chapter 57 . 8/28/2019
This was gorgeous, and I loved it. Especially the epilogue.
Maelstrome chapter 57 . 12/8/2017
I'm not ashamed to admit that I bawled my eyes out on the last 2 chapters. This story was excellent. I've always loved crossovers like this, where it's more of an AU telling and you mixed both stories so wonderfully. I thank you so much for writing this beautiful thing.
Child of Dreams chapter 41 . 10/11/2015
My hair was red when I was a baby, then it turned blonde when I was 3, and finally became light-medium brown with natural dark blonde highlights and reddish-auburn lowlights (its current color) when I was around 12/13!
Child of Dreams chapter 26 . 10/11/2015
Hari Kari?
What's that?
Child of Dreams chapter 13 . 10/11/2015
Well, clearly Erik already adores Christine...
I wonder how long it will take for Christine to fall in love with Erik...
Frida-Froz chapter 57 . 7/26/2015
Amazing story and happy to read and review!

-I think I m the 600th review :D
ashstar54321 chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
Delightfully detailed and a plot both somewhat comedic and dramatic; I love it!
ashstar54321 chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
I like this. Exciting, a tad chilling, and drawing sympathy. Let's see where it goes.
JekkieFan chapter 57 . 2/7/2014
I love it! Thank you so much! I wish I knew the name of the other books you were writing so I could read them. I give you my love as a reader and praise as a writer! You deserve it!
JekkieFan chapter 35 . 1/16/2014
Oh my God, I can feel eyes watering! This is so sad. I couldn't help but to picture his mother as my own. And then when Erik and his mother were snuggling and she... I was just about to burst into tears! Wonderfully done! Hats off to you!
JekkieFan chapter 19 . 12/31/2013
My feels... I love this so much that I could cry! I love it! I love it!
JekkieFan chapter 16 . 12/28/2013
I've heard of Death and the Maiden before! I can't believe I never made that connection to the song.
JekkieFan chapter 15 . 12/27/2013
I did see the connection! and I loved it too. This story... no, this book is amazing! If only I could have the romantic feeling of holding these words within book pages. Still, I love this story and can't wait to see how it ends.