Reviews for After the Fire
ZoraMalfoy chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Love it! Definitely better than the "Hey! Let's have Roy exile himself in the North away from Riza for awhile, while he waits for Fullmetal!" ending that Conquerors of Shamballa had. Who knows what happened to Roy and the rest of the gang after the movie. Anyways, thanks for the lovely read!
Ghost of the Crescent Moon chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Wonderful! A beautifically written take on the end of the series.
FanFictionFanatic chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Sensitive, delicate and well written. A work of art. Simply beautiful.
OTP chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
this was a really sweet fic lovedit keep up the good work
SapphireSteel chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
That is one of the most beautiful fiction I've was very well written, with the relationships flowing naturally and not pushed. It also showed the changed that surely must have occured in Roy. Hope to see more of your work!
mikarichan chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
I've been reading this story like..lets see...how many times...MORE THAN 5 TIMES! it's so nice why don't you make a continuation? i would love that...pwease?
invisible johnny chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
i simply loved it. it was awesome, seriously. no one has actually mentioned the end of the series, so i feel that your story gives the show a, what do you call it, a closure that was missing from before. also you did a great job keeping everyone in character. i can easily say that i look forward to more of your writing, especially if it is about a certain *cough,cough* couple. i really enjoyed your story.
floofyMiko chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
So nice! Beautifully written _
fireblazie chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Ooh... wow. That was really GOOD. I haven't seen the end of FMA yet, but I've read spoilers. (Of course I have. I heard the words, MAJOR ROY/RIZA AT THE END! and just started digging. XD)

Really, really nice. There was some sort of quality about the story that I just plain loved. Awesome job! )
Fading wind chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
I love it! This is the best fic I've ever read. You must write more fics like this.
Honeywell chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Every day I feel posessed to come to this site, to this section, and dig through massive amounts of utter garbage, hoping that today may be the day that I finally find a nugget.

This, my friend, is a nugget. The grammar, the spelling, the characterizations... it's so beautiful! Riza's gentle without being a ditz, Roy is emotional but not emo, and it's all so perfect! Thank you for making my day!

My only nitpick though is the tense... I always get a little confused by stories written in the present instead of the past. Just thought I should add that :)
Zamnandi chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Beautiful story. Everyone is in character, and your version of what happens after it is all over is most definitely plausible... though an honorable discharge would have to take some serious political string-pulling. Besides, no one can resist Royai fluff! _ This might go on my favorites.

Ciao ;)

Zamnandi
Aru Elric chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
I love writers who have a working knowledge of grammar, punctuation and spelling.
wellduh chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Aww! Great fic.
AngylLayDying chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
All I can say is WOW! I love the description of the story, even if some of it comes from the series. It makes you feel like your really there with them, but describe the people a little more so I can get a feel for what they look like. I watch FMA myself, but I still haven't seen some of these characters. That's all I can really find wrong with this FanFic. Keep up the good work, and I hope to see more chapters if you can!