Reviews for Forever and a day…
mark3232 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Ramirez died a couple of centuries previously. He's restored to life in Highlander II, if you count that, but that's in the future.
FanLass chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I live the last line! its so Methos! great job. Nice fanfiction.
Simply A Fangirl chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
really enjoyed :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Except that his head was cut off four hundred years before.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Excellent idea!
Dark Archer chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Aw. I love it. Short and concise and to the point They need more League of Extraordinary Gentlemen crosses with Highlander, I mean they have Grey,while not an immortal(In the Highlander Sense, I don't think) would have at least heard of them, if not been mistaken for one of them,(simalarities,hmm?) Thanks for writing such a cool piece, and good luck on your 257 other stories.:)
Valt DiAdon chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
interesting idea would make a great story
SqueakyPiggy chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Made me grin and giggle some, loved it. :)
vanillafluffy chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
It makes perfect sense to me.
wolfman jack chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Nice. Well written and concise. I'd never considered that particular crossover. Of course, it makes me wonder if the LXG in some way turns into MI6 in the 20th Century. Maybe that's why James Bond always seemed to have incredible luck.
Sinthetik Angel chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
hahahahaha

That is truly AWESOME.
WBH21C chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
SWEET! LOL!
Dogsbody chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Great Stuff! I love the crossover, with two of the Characters; Sean Connery is known for:Highlander's Rameriez, and TLOEG's Quartermaine; turning out to be one and the same!
Bobboky chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
interesting start
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
I knew something about the ending of that movie seemed slightly "off". . .NOW I know why. . .hehehehehehee

I loved this! I hope you write more in this storyline!