Reviews for Cry for Yesterday
flootzavut chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Ah, sadness...
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Oh, wow.

I swear that is the most moving KIBBS fic I have ever had the pleasure of reading.

You are an amazing author who has just managed to send shivers down my spine with this story.

Peace out,

Sharley

P.S I really hope you don't think I'm stalking your stories, I just found you page, and there are so many good stories!
Rainbow Stevie chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Even though I'm not a Kibbs shipper myself, this is SO well done. The imagery is (apologies)...haunting. The way you phrase it, "he tells himself he loved her but knows that's not true. He COULD have loved her..." is touching. I like the focus on the Kevlar that didn't save her, and the signs he should have interpreted - despite not believing in them. Most of all I think maybe I'm impressed with how neatly this ties right into the season 3 premiere, even though you wrote it months beforehand.
Sasha63 chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
How very sad. Excellently (is that a word) well written. I'm mad at myself that I didn't really get hooked on NCIS til just before Kate died, and now it's not as good.
Navy Babe chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
*cries* I was looking through the site for ANYTHING but Tate, and found this. It was so sad, and so sweet...the answering machine thing really got to me. Great job!
blondevor chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
This is great, amazing...brought a tear to my eye. I'm serious. Thanks for sharing!

Keep it coming!
Little Lunar Wolf chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
That was sort of sad. I loved the ending, and the image I saw in my head was so vivid. Having Kate's answering machine tape is something that Gibbs would definitely do. I really liked that you put that in.

Great work
A chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
That's so fab. And so 'true' Gibbs, underneath it all. And whats this about a "wonders why this time he hadn't had a premonition her life was in danger." I'm wondering what eppy thats from - I can't picture it in my head, so please, email and remind me of when he had that. LOL. I love NCIS, but my memory stinks sometimes!
RitzBitz chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
That was so beautiful. You captured my thoughts exactly about Kate and Tony and what their relationship could have been. Very well done. Thank you for that story.
Lucygoosey chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
This was perfect, except for... I saw Tony until the end. I'm not really a shipper, but I just never saw Kate and Gibbs (for the simple reason that he judges all women according to some bizarre standard that includes red hair).

Anyway, excellent writing.
Mariel3 chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
I totally enjoyed this. Very perceptive and very 'him'. And a lovely, readable writing style, as always. Thanks for posting!
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
WOW.

Totally love the answer phone tape idea. This fic is as heartbreaking as it could be true - so that's lots.

Fantastic, I hope you write again soon.

Zk.