Reviews for Eight First Kisses
dsolo chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Really good. Really felt like River.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
This definitely has the unique River touch to it. Strange, yet not so much if you really think about it. Excellent job.
Ashrial chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
wow great story. it really show how logical and yet not logical rivers mind is
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Interesting thoughts...I personally think that Jayne will eventually show a softer side (someone that devoted to his mother and siblings must have one) and be the one that River chooses (no, I don't think that he'll have much of a say in it). That is, if they decide to make the next movie...
Nova-Janna chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
I really liked this, which surprised me because I'm not the world's biggest River fan. But it was incredibly well-written, truly in character, and basically exactly what I would have thought in each of those circumstances. I loved describing her feelings towards kissing Book as "squiggly", but I especially loved the Mal bit because it was just so Mal. And Kaylee, because "Kaylee tastes sweet, like gum or strawberries." Nice fic- this is going on my favs.
Xanderette43 chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
VERY nice! This story is so well written and very thought provoking. I could definitely see River thinking about her relationships with the crew and how they would kiss her. Nicely done; keep up the great work! :)
Jaffa Fairy chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Aw, what a lovely little oneshot. Sweet and very sexy at the same time.

(for me - gum and strawberries, every time :P)
Sugarburn chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Wow. Just wow. I absolutly loved this. Its beautiful and original,imaginative and sweet. Perfect. It was a wonderful idea and you wrote it amazingly. You made me feel it. That's a talent.

Please keep writing!

Sugarburn
McKay chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
This is so beautiful and so sweet. Nicely done :)
L. C. Brotherton chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Wow! Lovely introspective!
DawningFire chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
/This/ is glorious. I've always seen a dichotomy in River's actions, and you have captured it perfectly.
Anora-the-Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Good job. This was very fascinating, almost mesmerizing. No one knows what really goes o in River's head, but I think your theory is a good one.
dessie chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
That was deep, sensual, and interesting. Good job.
bugchicklv chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
I read this on Glow and loved it. I have to admit, my favorites are the ones with Jayne and Kaylee.

Nice Job!
Nutluck chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
wow, I am impressed that was very good. Since you labeled it as a first chapter I hope you post more.