Reviews for The Beginning, or The End?
mtnikolle chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Not what I was expecting... But I expect that was deliberate. Nicely done.
inustorm chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
i loved it but i'm confused! Sessh or Inu? Eh...? O.O

lmfao but loved it anyway...very sad... ;P
The Fluffy Muffin Queen chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
-is lost- Wait... So it was InuYasha, not Sesshomaru? I hope so, but... but... GYA! That last paragraph threw me... And here I was thinking I was reading a SessKag when, to my delight, there's InuKag in it again. Still lost though...
Negotiatrix chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Wow, that was powerful. It has a sort of dizzying quality to it with the quick move through time, and the deliberate confusion about names. I like it!
Animefreak242 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Oh my god... What a great one-shot. It's beautiful and depressing all at once. I was a little confused at the name part, but then it made sense. Poor Sesshomaru... Poor little Rin...
Sarai D. Lee chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
D:

The raw angst and...well angst,

Was...so...undescribeable,

In a good way though!

XD
Kyorose chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
OMG! I thought it was Kagome and Inuyasha in the beginning and Sesshoumaru brought into the cell, but it was Rin and Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha who was brought into the cell! I had no idea until I read the last two sentences. Your good. I love your stories I hope you write many more!
SpiritBox chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
That was so beautifully written, you wove an uncoventional pairing together beautifully.
FatedtoFall chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Very good fic, mm. I cried, though I think that's more due to... me being sleep deprieved and thus, outta whack and what not.

I was surprised at the end, thinking it was SessxKag for it, then you twisted it about. Good job on the misdirection and what not. -gives a cookie-
riversan chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Beautiful story! And of course, I had to re-read it because I totally thought it was Kagome-Sesshoumaru, so at the end...surprise! It was perfect! Well done!
Keito-chan chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
That was very sad but very well done.

I have to say I hate the way Rin's life was. I think anyone would. How could Sesshoumaru die! But it was cute...to a certain extent, how she gave up who she was to comfort Inuyasha. (when he called out another name, she let him). Oh so sad. but really really really good.

It wasn't one of those fics where you cry - at least in my case - it's one that leaves a sour, sad taste in your mouth, it's a fic that makes you feel for the characters. I could piece together each of their histories without having to have so many details layed in front of me. One-shots can either turn out lacking information or having to much information, so in the end both seem somewhat incomplete. But yours was perfect.

thank you very much for sharing, and thank your muse for me! it was a very beautiful read!
shadows of reality chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
oh i like that twist. .. very good twist. . .
Kyia Star chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
*wipes away tears* Stars, that made me cry! What a great story!
LeiraFrooky chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
it was good but confusing i'm not sure if i get who is who in this. but very good other wise. i get the feeling that this is one of those fic where your not reall suppose to know.
friend5 chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
REALLY ODD but strangly very very very good! love it! interesting, slightly confusing, i have a deep envy for that one-shot muse sitting on ur shoulder. can i have it...PLEZ?