Reviews for What is Expected of Stars
So so cute.. just can't get over the sweetness pf the legolas/thranduil father-son relationship
Guest chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
Ooh this was so good and so adorable. Definitely my favorite Legolas and Thranduil fic! You created amazing father-son relationship here, both sides are so well written. I love the way you use these characters and could just spent hours reading your stuff. Thank you :3
WhiteEnsigma chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Legolas's little outburst was too adorable. His indignant shriek was hilarious. He is so loved by everyone.
Charlotte Haddix chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
This was just lovely. Little Legolas is adorable. Thranduil was great. Thanks for making me smile.
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
this story is AWESOME is their a sequal? i totally think you should write one
Kotori-Sensei chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Jejejejeje! I'm imaging Legolas with brown skin and...like fuchsia hair? XDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXD

Nice star. I'll begin to read the next "What..." series part...

Bye!
Kotori-Sensei chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
So, i start reading your "What..." series...

For now, just the 1 chapter of the...preview? And very nice. Poor Legolas. But if he is just beautiful all grown up, he must be DELICIOUS when he was little! :D

(Kotori-Sensei lose her mind thinking about little Legolas...)
Darkkaiser379 chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Wow he is so cute!

This fic is great!

I love the way you included the story Legolas tells the hobits in the next part.

Just wondering but how old (roughly) is Legolas supposed to be in this. I get the sense that he's past his elven toddler years and not yet into his teens but i could be wrong.

Just wondering.

Brilliant story, Can't wait to read your next story

DK
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
" He took a long pause to give the elfling an appraising look. “My lad, you look just like a dwarf.”

“I wouldn’t go that far,” bristled Thranduil.

The old wizard’s eyes twinkled. “You might some day.”

“I doubt that highly,” replied Thranduil tightly. "

Ha, he was right!

This was so cute and I love how you tied it in with your other stories. Great writing.
Rem10124 chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
Cute_
Konoko89 chapter 2 . 5/26/2007
Oh! This was really good and entertaining. Poor Legolas too beautiful for his own good! Lucky bastard ... Hehe just kidding. This was really fun and well-written. I can't wait to get to all the rest of the stories. I just know I'm gonna like them ... especially since this story demonstrated to me what a good author you are. I'm gonna add this to my favs and go on to read the next one. Oh yeah, I had a question. The What dreams can tell us, if I want to read that (which I do and am going to) should I read it after chapter 4 of What is meant to be? Thanks! Good job!
wetheril chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
Aw...this was so cute. :) LOL. I love your elfling Legolas, and the actual story he told Estel about smashing berries in his hair and rolling in the mud. This brought smiles to my face.
Aisho Ren chapter 2 . 11/7/2006
That was so cool. You know a lot of elven. The book is hard for me to understand. Could you tell me where you learned yours or email me a link? I'd be so happy if you did.
All-Knowing Alien 2 chapter 2 . 2/2/2006
That was sweet...sweet sweet innocent elfling...m..
NiennaVala chapter 2 . 2/1/2006
I so heart this story. Someday, with your permission, of course, I will sky-write it over Peter Jackson's house, and continue to do so again and again until he agrees to film all your stories. I would pay anything to see that...