Reviews for The Abuse in a Violently Different Dimension
Beth9891 chapter 41 . 11/13
This is so good! Can't wait for more B-)
prithi chapter 41 . 11/1
I absolutely love this story. You should definitely continue this update regularly. Thanks for sharing.
rufous chapter 41 . 10/2

I hope you continue writing. This is an excellent fic and goes about it at a slower and pace but on an interesting note. I really hope you explore Harry using magic in impressive ways and not just economical ways. That is always exciting.

burst-enna chapter 41 . 9/27
Can't wait for the next chapter! I like this worlds' Draco! But where does his loyalty lie and about his parents? Kind of intrigues me. Will Harry be able to meet Dracos' parents?
mims268 chapter 41 . 9/19
please continue
alexis90 chapter 41 . 9/6
i don't know if there are enough words to tel you how happy i was to see that there was an update. it come to a time when we readers get used to the fact that some amazing story will never get continued but when never spot hoping. And this makes me love you even more, cause you keep updating even after long periods. pls don't even think that we'll ever stop waiting for an update. your story is just brilliant.
inu chapter 41 . 9/3
thanks...for the update, I hope to read more soon
Gasanechi chapter 1 . 8/31
What's the slash pairing for this fic?
MightiestHeroes chapter 41 . 8/28
I absolutely love this, I wasn't expecting to but I love is and all the OC's which is really weird for me.
Loner Kid chapter 41 . 8/28
love this story so far, though some parts are a bit boring. I guess Harry Potter being a hufflepuff doesn't really get to me.
Im betting that your next update will be after a year? (smirks
goofymoon chapter 41 . 8/25
Love this take on Interdimensional Harry! Can't wait to read more!
unique0987654321 chapter 41 . 8/25
I really like draco's character in your fic. I hope that we see more of him in the future. This is so good. I like where you are going with this, keep it up!
plappermouth chapter 40 . 8/24
That comment was from me and I'll repeat: more please!
More, more, more! I just read it all in one go, ignoring sleep into the depths of the night and I need more. I LOVE IT! this is so much fun to read! Please update, because Ill cry if you don't. :) you are a truly gifted story weaver
jkl chapter 41 . 8/23