Reviews for The Abuse in a Violently Different Dimension
Guest chapter 41 . 12/21/2016
Why is there no update yet? The story is sugoi
JaiJayce chapter 41 . 12/17/2016
Love this story and where things are going. Please update again soon!
UrsulaWitch chapter 41 . 12/14/2016
I love watching the evolution of Harry from dealing with showing up in a world where everyone thinks he's pretty useless to kicking some ass. Very well written and everything stays interesting!
Serpentine chapter 41 . 12/4/2016
Is this book abandoned?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/18/2016
This is just more and more shit
Shouta Izukai chapter 41 . 11/3/2016
This entire thing is beautiful and I love it. I literally read it in less than a day. xD
If and when you update, I'll probably give a more detailed review-mostly because then it won't be so late at night and my brain will be undead enough to function-but until then I just want to say this is sooo good! I love alternate universe stories that are not crossovers; they always take it a step up! (Also Harry child is not alone anymore and what the fuck is going on with Morgane and AU-Draco?!
And Sirius. Best moment by far.)
moodysavage chapter 36 . 10/29/2016
Oh my freakin' ... yeah! I'm so surprised and happy and excited! I LOVE this plot twist! This is our original Sirius so he didn't die through the veil! And they can help Harry!
moodysavage chapter 35 . 10/29/2016
Oh wow you have NO idea how glad I am that Harry didn't kill that world's Harry. I am really enjoying this story :)
yo chapter 41 . 10/21/2016
Awesome story! Made my day reading this, can't wait to find out what happens next!
nightlyreader chapter 41 . 10/10/2016
One of the best alternate universe stories I've ever read and it's abonded. Why do you torture me so much?
Elementh chapter 41 . 9/21/2016
Really interesting fic love it :) here's a new fan :)
blackbloodywolf chapter 41 . 9/3/2016
more please!
PhantomCielo27 chapter 41 . 8/29/2016
Love it!
Guest chapter 35 . 8/27/2016
Oh my god! This just got so awesome. I mean... I was wondering why Hufflepuff Harry would attack someone like that with an AK unless he was a Death Eater or some asshole but now this all makes sense. God damn, I really hope you haven't lost interest in this because shit just got real and I wanna see the end of this.
heavens-ninefurys chapter 41 . 8/6/2016
Please remeber the fact that people are still reading this fanfic and upload a new chapter. I'm like seriously dying to read about Harrys developing relationship with Draco and how or even if Harry is going to face Voldemort. And what is all the polyjuice potion about? Is Snape a spy for the light or a traitor? Aaaaaah so many questions I need Answers! Plz... :o
1,292 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »