Reviews for The Abuse in a Violently Different Dimension
Serpentine chapter 41 . 12/4
Is this book abandoned?
This is just more and more shit
Shouta Izukai chapter 41 . 11/3
This entire thing is beautiful and I love it. I literally read it in less than a day. xD
If and when you update, I'll probably give a more detailed review-mostly because then it won't be so late at night and my brain will be undead enough to function-but until then I just want to say this is sooo good! I love alternate universe stories that are not crossovers; they always take it a step up! (Also Harry child is not alone anymore and what the fuck is going on with Morgane and AU-Draco?!
And Sirius. Best moment by far.)
moodysavage chapter 36 . 10/29
Oh my freakin' ... yeah! I'm so surprised and happy and excited! I LOVE this plot twist! This is our original Sirius so he didn't die through the veil! And they can help Harry!
moodysavage chapter 35 . 10/29
Oh wow you have NO idea how glad I am that Harry didn't kill that world's Harry. I am really enjoying this story :)
yo chapter 41 . 10/21
Awesome story! Made my day reading this, can't wait to find out what happens next!
nightlyreader chapter 41 . 10/10
One of the best alternate universe stories I've ever read and it's abonded. Why do you torture me so much?
Elementh chapter 41 . 9/21
Really interesting fic love it :) here's a new fan :)
blackbloodywolf chapter 41 . 9/3
more please!
PhantomCielo27 chapter 41 . 8/29
Love it!
Oh my god! This just got so awesome. I mean... I was wondering why Hufflepuff Harry would attack someone like that with an AK unless he was a Death Eater or some asshole but now this all makes sense. God damn, I really hope you haven't lost interest in this because shit just got real and I wanna see the end of this.
heavens-ninefurys chapter 41 . 8/6
Please remeber the fact that people are still reading this fanfic and upload a new chapter. I'm like seriously dying to read about Harrys developing relationship with Draco and how or even if Harry is going to face Voldemort. And what is all the polyjuice potion about? Is Snape a spy for the light or a traitor? Aaaaaah so many questions I need Answers! Plz... :o
NeEd MoRe RiGhT chapter 41 . 6/25
UPDATE
Dedicated4reading chapter 41 . 6/3
It's great! More please?
w- easy enough chapter 41 . 5/7
Oh man, I wonder what Harry will say when talking about his duel with Voldie? This is such a great story!
1,289 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »