Reviews for The Abuse in a Violently Different Dimension
noulis chapter 35 . 4/5
Why do you seem to dislike your chapters? The ones written by you solo are great, I don't see any drop in quality...
Daughter of Trickery chapter 41 . 3/13
So reading this entire thing, I can't help but think that Draco likes Harry, and I ship them for some reason... Also its been like 3 yeara, plz update
Tropicalnight chapter 2 . 1/3
...did you just kill an innocent harry potter in an alternate dimension aka a defenseless Hufflepuff aka an innocent teenager?
SapphireTheFourth chapter 33 . 12/25/2017
I read the quote "If Only" and practically screamed. God, I love that book so MUCH
Gothic Rain chapter 35 . 12/2/2017
Well, now he knows the people from the letter are sending him polyjuice potion.
SinnersDate chapter 41 . 10/9/2017
It’s crazy that I’ve been with this fic for 12 years and it’s still not finished
annora099 chapter 41 . 10/1/2017
This is so amazing.
Please update soon.
Oc2uber chapter 41 . 9/30/2017
It's a shame you haven't updated this in two years. It would be freaking amazing if you came back! I'm really enjoying this AU you've created and it's nice to see Draco interacting w Harry. Please update if possible!
NoToLogins chapter 41 . 8/20/2017
Thank you! The storylune is really interesting - I hope to see someday what happens next! (And how Draco will progress here.)
moodysavage chapter 41 . 6/8/2017
Reread... still great... still nothing about that vial sent to Harry, still no confrontation with Snape about the impossible potion,...still hoping to read more :)
zamik chapter 41 . 4/30/2017
I hav read this story in one go. Please, continue with it! I'd really love to read more
rhizz17 chapter 41 . 3/10/2017
Update please
Guest chapter 41 . 2/21/2017
Hey,
I really like your story it's so interesting.
I hop your going to continue to update it :)

With all my support,
A fanfiction reader
Guest chapter 41 . 12/21/2016
Why is there no update yet? The story is sugoi
JaiJayce chapter 41 . 12/17/2016
Love this story and where things are going. Please update again soon!
1,305 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »