Reviews for The Abuse in a Violently Different Dimension
I really wish you would continue this story. Got great bones and I would love to see it fully fleshed out. Thanks
Codelulu-chan chapter 40 . 3/17
Ohmahgerd I squeed when the Sirius revelation happened, I love that scenario, YAY! hope more comes around, really good story, good luck.
rell chapter 40 . 3/11
so glad your not dead. How about now?
Allykrau chapter 40 . 1/31
Fufu loved it X3
Sharon T chapter 40 . 1/25
Please update!
Guest chapter 40 . 12/31/2014
I'm really sorry, I have to say this.
FINALLY! YOU FINALLY UPDATED! I've been waiting FOREVER!
Now that that is over, I look forward to future updates. Congrats on the book.
Guest chapter 36 . 12/31/2014
Can I say this chapter made me squeal like a fangirl?
ruby2360 chapter 40 . 12/27/2014
what?what happened to Dumbledor?
Tsuki107 chapter 40 . 12/22/2014
Still loving this suspenseful story :)
Insanity-is-Freedom chapter 40 . 12/5/2014
I found this fic today and read through it in just a few hours
I'm absolutely loving it! I was glad to read you hadn't abandoned it. I'll be waiting impatiently for the next update.
Guest chapter 40 . 11/26/2014
Love this story! Please keep writing it!
Granatapfel chapter 26 . 11/22/2014
I like how everything is weird and uncomfortable for Harry and how different dimension actually also means different people. That's really great.
But all that dithering around is starting to grate on my nerves. Nothing really happens, everything is a dead end.
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 40 . 10/16/2014
Found, or rather stumbled across this today. Wish it was updated more frequently because it is brilliant. Makes me hate Lily and James though, what bastards they seem to be. I am seeing a clash and an eventual disowning if his relationship with Malfoy (which have yet even started, what with his more pressing issues) comes to light.
Will he return home and finish his Moldy Voldy and do a world-jump again, or just stay, help Neville and llive happily ever after in his manor with the blonde?
Zlatka chapter 40 . 10/11/2014
MargaritaS chapter 40 . 10/10/2014
interesting story, i want to know what triggered his initial explosion at dumbles. also more draco would be nice :) i like your characters jay and jacob :)
1,224 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »