Reviews for The Abuse in a Violently Different Dimension
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 41 . 1/17
Noooooo there's no more yet... This is really great! I love your Sirius situation and dear, temperamental Harry getting stuff done. Jay is awesome, Draco's a darling, Neville has become sympathetic, Nathan is funny, and Jacob is so cute! I love this so much. I can't wait to see more. Thanks so much for writing!
StarOfTime chapter 36 . 1/6
I KNEW IT! I SAW THIS COMING FROM MILESTONE AWAY! Great job, though.
StarOfTime chapter 33 . 1/6
Did you know that those lyrics first appeared in the book 'Holes' by Louis Zachary, released in nineteen ninety eight. Fiction plane later wrote the song, based on the book. It appeared on the movie soundtrack.
Hathowda Jun chapter 41 . 1/5
Type your review for this chapter here...
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 41 . 12/26/2015
ooooooh, keep going, this is amazing
The Laughing Willow chapter 41 . 12/24/2015
First of all, I'd just like to say that you are AMAZING. The fact that you have been working on this story for over ten years is absolutely incredible, and I greatly envy your dedication. The story is amazing too! It always makes me happy when I find a good interdemensional travel fic. As far as the story goes though, I am a tad curious about a few things. For instance the fact that everyone is so excepting of Harry posing as his alternate self, which I find absolutely hilarious. Also, I don't think Harry's reuniting with Sirius was very clear. So who all knows that they're imposters? And is this world on the other side of the veil or something, and that's how Sirius got there? I don't know, I just think their meeting could have been a little more clear. Oh! And why hasn't Harry asked anyone about the amber liquid yet? He has people he can trust now, I feel like he should get that taken care of! XD

But anyways, all in all, I LOVE IT! I look forward to your next update!
reved-evasion chapter 41 . 12/11/2015
I like this story, the idea that Harry is''y the boy-who-lived !
Beth9891 chapter 41 . 11/13/2015
This is so good! Can't wait for more B-)
prithi chapter 41 . 11/1/2015
I absolutely love this story. You should definitely continue this update regularly. Thanks for sharing.
rufous chapter 41 . 10/2/2015
Heya,

I hope you continue writing. This is an excellent fic and goes about it at a slower and pace but on an interesting note. I really hope you explore Harry using magic in impressive ways and not just economical ways. That is always exciting.

Cheers,
TJ
burst-enna chapter 41 . 9/27/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter! I like this worlds' Draco! But where does his loyalty lie and about his parents? Kind of intrigues me. Will Harry be able to meet Dracos' parents?
mims268 chapter 41 . 9/19/2015
please continue
alexis90 chapter 41 . 9/6/2015
i don't know if there are enough words to tel you how happy i was to see that there was an update. it come to a time when we readers get used to the fact that some amazing story will never get continued but when never spot hoping. And this makes me love you even more, cause you keep updating even after long periods. pls don't even think that we'll ever stop waiting for an update. your story is just brilliant.
inu chapter 41 . 9/3/2015
thanks...for the update, I hope to read more soon
Gasanechi chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
What's the slash pairing for this fic?
1,270 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »