Reviews for The Abuse in a Violently Different Dimension
NoToLogins chapter 41 . 8/20
Thank you! The storylune is really interesting - I hope to see someday what happens next! (And how Draco will progress here.)
moodysavage chapter 41 . 6/8
Reread... still great... still nothing about that vial sent to Harry, still no confrontation with Snape about the impossible potion,...still hoping to read more :)
zamik chapter 41 . 4/30
I hav read this story in one go. Please, continue with it! I'd really love to read more
rhizz17 chapter 41 . 3/10
Update please
Hey,
I really like your story it's so interesting.
I hop your going to continue to update it :)

With all my support,
A fanfiction reader
Guest chapter 41 . 12/21/2016
Why is there no update yet? The story is sugoi
JaiJayce chapter 41 . 12/17/2016
Love this story and where things are going. Please update again soon!
artica's-ursula chapter 41 . 12/14/2016
I love watching the evolution of Harry from dealing with showing up in a world where everyone thinks he's pretty useless to kicking some ass. Very well written and everything stays interesting!
Serpentine chapter 41 . 12/4/2016
Is this book abandoned?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/18/2016
This is just more and more shit
Shouta Izukai chapter 41 . 11/3/2016
This entire thing is beautiful and I love it. I literally read it in less than a day. xD
If and when you update, I'll probably give a more detailed review-mostly because then it won't be so late at night and my brain will be undead enough to function-but until then I just want to say this is sooo good! I love alternate universe stories that are not crossovers; they always take it a step up! (Also Harry child is not alone anymore and what the fuck is going on with Morgane and AU-Draco?!
And Sirius. Best moment by far.)
moodysavage chapter 36 . 10/29/2016
Oh my freakin' ... yeah! I'm so surprised and happy and excited! I LOVE this plot twist! This is our original Sirius so he didn't die through the veil! And they can help Harry!
moodysavage chapter 35 . 10/29/2016
Oh wow you have NO idea how glad I am that Harry didn't kill that world's Harry. I am really enjoying this story :)
yo chapter 41 . 10/21/2016
Awesome story! Made my day reading this, can't wait to find out what happens next!
nightlyreader chapter 41 . 10/10/2016
One of the best alternate universe stories I've ever read and it's abonded. Why do you torture me so much?
1,297 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »