Reviews for Hello
Unidentified Pie chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
This is so good! And so sad...
It's awesome, how you managed to incorporate the lyrics so perfectly into the story! So amazing!
MasterFinland chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
fireXsmiling chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
i like it but i think that the one from rascal flats was better..this one is depressing...then again so is evanescence and they're one of my fav bands...chao ;)
Maranth chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
*wail* You- made- me- CRY! *wail* Oh well. *sniffle* At least I know he can eventually be happy if he isn't stupid. If he goes with Kikyo... well... he's stupid.
snowy chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
that was a really great fic!
the-amazing-author chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
THAT WAS SO SAD! though you need to be more into the child point of veiw. it just seemed unnatural and fazed for me. BUT A GREAT STORY! i am reading all you're chapters. AND UPDATE "THE SILENT HANYOU" SOON! hehe
kagome105 chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
That's so sad but I have that cd and I love that song it's awesome!
ChibiNekoJimmy chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
that's so sad! i love it! here *sniffs* have a muffin *shoves muffin in authoress's face* it's great!

NightsDarkangel chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
The story was sad but great in a way I can't explain. I loved it. Keep up the good work!

Starspots chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
That was so beauiful and touching. You've captured Inuyasha pain so well and the song goes with it beauifully.

Your a wonderful author and update your other stories too.
Ichigatsu No Aoi Tsuki chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
wow...thats really good! and what does balloons aand muffins have to do with anything? YOU HAVE A.D.D.! GO SEE A DOCTOR!
Stringlish chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
I thought that this fic was GREAT never before have I read somthing so sad...When i read this it was like I myslef was in inuyasha's, how heart breaking... great job.

Corrupted-Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Wow. That was one of the most touching Inuyasha fanfictions I have ever read. The song you chose fits the mood of this story very nicely.. when I read it, I listened to that song and it made it even more beautiful than what it already was on it's own.

You used such briliant imagery and described little Inuyasha's feelings so very well that it was like I could actually feel Inuyasha's pain. When he said he would find his own place, I just kept crying but also smiled because I knew that he someday would and that everything would be alright for this boy.. for this boy deserves it, after all the pain he was through. This story was very touching, as I said before, and I hope that you are incredibly proud of it because you deserve to be! :D

Love, Corrupted-Phoenix

I now worship you. :D

Also, I hope you update Always There soon! :D
clumsy-azn chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
oh wow! that was SO SAD! i loved it. i laughed. i cried. but mostly i cried. so sad. poor lil inu.
The Original Safety Pin chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
this was amazing! I love that song, btw, and it fit perfectly with the story. I love the plotline; I could just see that happening. I can already tell you're a wonderful author so I added you to my fav author list.

::safety pin::