Reviews for A Feast For Crows
Guest chapter 13 . 2/11/2012
This is probably the fifth time I'm reading this, and the story manages to mesmerise me, always.

According to me, this is the best modern retelling of POTO after 'Guarded Hearts' by TrashedXandXScattered.

You are perhaps not gonna continue with the story, since it has been nearly six years from last update. Therefore, I'd like your permission to continue with this story, please.

Feel free to contact me at my email id :

I hope to hear from you, soon.
inujisan chapter 13 . 4/14/2011
just finished reading. Your take on modern is quite good. Love how Erik is portrayed here. Christine, ha gotta love her.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/11/2011
I know it's been a million years and an update is probably out of the question, but this story is rad and I want more.
TheScarletCarson chapter 13 . 6/3/2010
I followed this story when you first posted it, and over the years I keep coming back to it and re-reading this tremendous fic. I hope to see an update soon because I am completely enthralled with your characters and the world you've put them in.
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 13 . 5/17/2010
'ey, this story's awesome and you'll freakin' continue it!

...c'mon, please?

you are getting sleepy...you are getting sleepy...when i snap my fingers you will wake up and write and post another chapter...

*snap*

NOW C'MON WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! ! !

i try many different tactics. usually this doesn't work in getting me what i want. maybe i'll be lucky this time...?

'k, i just realized that could be taken in a really bad way. sorry. you know what i meant.

oh and by the way, it's great how you put all the slang/dialect/whatever it is in, dunno why for sure but it adds to the...feel i guess. i dunno don't ask me i don't usually have reasons ack this is spiraling DOWN i'll stop now.

um...sorry 'bout that...uh...yeah. anyways.

AWESOME story, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
D. R. Auchula chapter 13 . 3/12/2010
Wow... This is brilliant; please finish it!
Alan chapter 13 . 11/6/2009
This story is great. I think about it quite often, and wish you would finish it. It started of so strongly and has so much potential.

I am normally not a fan of modern-day retellings of PotO, but after having read what little you've posted I now give them a chance in the hopes that they are half as good as this one.

Please come back. Give us more.
Terpsichore92 chapter 13 . 7/2/2008
This is a really original and well written story. I absolutely love it so far and can't wait for you to update! You also mention some really good bands in here, just thought I would say.
emstress chapter 13 . 7/5/2007
This is such a brilliant story, and I hope you update soon!
Emma chapter 13 . 3/3/2007
Please I'd LOVE an update on this story... it's already in to the new year... I know how it goes that the story has to write itself... but I do hope this one hasn't been abandoned
you'llbemyangel chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
It's been 6 almost 7 months. I hope you're doing ok and just busy, but I thought I should let you know that I miss your updates. Please update soon and have a great New Year!
Cynical Romantic Lass chapter 13 . 12/20/2006
please update! oh you do not understand, I am dying for want of your story! ok a little overdramatic but I do love it and would love if you updated.
Marie Phantom chapter 13 . 12/15/2006
I absolutly LOVE this story. Please update soon, I really like it.
you'llbemyangel chapter 13 . 10/18/2006
I love this chapter! Erik and Christine's relationship is building very nicely. Any chance of an update on the way?
eminemma chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
I love love love your phanfic! Update soon, I can't wait to find out what happens next!