Reviews for Wishing You Were Here
Ryuketsu no hana chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
waaaaaaaaaaaaa me encanto T-T. me hicistes llorar pobre atem! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa T_T
moonlightbutterflye chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
aw this was so sweet ... i had to go to youtube and look up the song and listen to it as i read that one part so sad and sweet thanks for a good read!
dancers of the night chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
This was sad but really good._
Yugi-oh-Yugi-ohGX-Fan chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
This story was SO sad it reduced me to tears

I could hardly finish reading it because it made me cry so much it was that good.

StaresWithDisbelief chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Wow! This was amazing!

Normally I don't like reading stories which has AtemuxTea as a pairing (truth be told I hate this couple) but the Phantom of the Opera was the thing that lured me into reading this. (Cuz the Phantom of the Opera is freakin awesome! _) But now after reading it, I must admit that this wasn't bad... it was FANTASTIC! _ One of the best AtemuxTea pairing fics I've ever read and also the only one I ever liked. _~ Splendid job. Seriously, I mean it.

Bravo! Encore! _ (lmao! XD)
TeaG chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Wow.. I'm stunned.. I actually cried!;_;

*snif* Weird huh?It's a sad Story but I kinda like it O/O

Well done!
Sui Megami chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
An amazing story! I have to admit that this story had my heart when you used Phantom of the Opera, but still! Excellent use of the songs, and very sweet between Atem and Anzu. I, at first, thought you were going to bring Atem back to life, but I think it made it exponentially more powerful that you didn't. Very well written, and I look foreward to seeing more of your work!
C.Majalis chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Angel/Shady: THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! (start crinyg)
Stollhofen125 chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
This story was very touching, and I really enjoyed the relationship to the Phantom of the Opera.
Terrible Temptation chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Hola Genners! Rei here!

I really like this story, although I am not a YGO fan. Ha! PotO! Awesome. XD
Umibreezeforever chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
that was so sad but very good oh god that was too sad im really crying that was one of the best onshot fics for Atem and Anzu ever

Miss. D Brunette chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
I was crying when I read this. Oh poor Anzu...Atem I hope you will forever watch over her:) Keep up the greatwork!
Alenia Wishes chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
OMG! That was so good! Y-Y-Y...YOU ACTUALLY MADE ME CRY! It was so sweet!

Yujo: I didn't like it...

Me: Why?

Yujo: It didn't have Jonouchi in it...

Me: Excuse my other half...HE WAS IN THE END! YOU BIG BAKA!
CB89 chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
I love it
ChakiChu chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Very good! I really liked how the whole scene in the graveyard played out, it was very well written. I can't seem to picture Anzu singing though...oh well. Great Job, and keep up the good work!