Reviews for Essential Medicine for Ordinary Witches
blissedoutvixen chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Checked this out when I started reading best ship of all. Very cute. I think it's cool to look at their relationship. It's one not often focused on unless it's slash. And while I'm down with slash (btw, I'm also down with the one from GNR, he is a total badass), I don't ship these two together ever. But I like where you're going with this :)
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Aww! This is really cute, I like the Hermione/Ginny bonding. Nice job! :)
quill.is.mightier chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Great moment.
Rachel chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Good, but Hermione's a bit to old be starting. I'm guessing she's like 14 1/2 here if Harry and Ron aren't talking to her, a bit late to start. Ginny would probably be starting as she's around 12 1/2 or so.
lrigD chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Very well-written - I love it. I'd read it a long time ago (2 years or so... not sure), then I found your fic "The best ship of all" hidden on my computer and I decided to read it all again. Glad I did. You know, if getting your period is good for anything, it's for the 'we're-all-in-this-together' feeling. :)
White-Fool chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
“Mum says chocolate makes her feel better. She ate a whole cake once.”

Hehe, sounds like something I'd do!

Even though I'm not sure Ginny was quite so mature in like, second year, despite everything!

]
Worldmaker chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
As a single father raising two daughters (one of whom has already gone through this aspect of female life... the other is about to if she follows her older sister's lead), all I can say is bravo. Tasteful, heartfelt, and sympathetic.
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
How sweet! And I remember my first time - I had no idea what was happening! I mean, yea you learn about it, but to experience it for the first time was... odd. I would've never made it if my mother hadn't been there for me. Poor Hermione.
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Nice little tale
wandless2 chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Great one-shot! I especially like the bits about Ginny and her staring at the writing on the wall.
catgirl Serenity chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
I like it! Though i think only girls would truly appreciate this story. It's short and sweet and I love seeing Ginny giving Hermione advice, it's a huge change.

I hope to see more stories like this in the future, it's great!

Good job!

Meow!
Crookshanks22 chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
The prose is excellent, and I appreciate your tasteful, elliptical style. My only minor reservation is that if this is set during PoA, Hermione must be 14 (her birthday is in September) and that seems a little, er, old for a well-nourished child from a middle-class Western family. But very good, nonetheless.
4016 chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Good story so far. I think the magical world should invent a charm/potion/spell so that you wouldn't have to deal with "the monthly visitor" until you were ready to have kids. Can you imagine having "road rage" (PMS)while on a broomstick? Yow!
Ray chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Hey great fic! If the visitation of TOM (Time of the Month) is good for anything, it's good at bringing girls together. It was a cute fic. I liked it.

-Ray
Celi chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Really great! This fic was fantastic!