Reviews for Obsessive Lily Disorder
XxCr8ive4everxX chapter 5 . 8/28
I would say ur humour is disgusting but I just can’t keep laughing... must have done that 10 times this chapter
Emma snail chapter 23 . 7/30
I was looking for a romance story, but this wasn’t it. However, I really LOVED the humour in this story and this was one of the first books to genuinely make me laugh out loud! Good job! :D
LuceFray27 chapter 1 . 4/1
Hello! The Shrieking Shack Society would like to congratulate you on becoming a finalist in the 2018 Mischief Managed Awards! You have been nominated in the following category:

"Obsessive Lily Disorder" - Best Must Read Fic

Voting will open April 1st and continues on until April 25th. Winners will be announced May 1st. Below are links to the awards as well as links to the nomination banners! We encourage you to share them with your readers and share the link for voting! Everyone is welcome to vote and rules are displayed in the voting form. If you have any questions, please let us know! You can also join the facebook group by searching 'Shrieking Shack Society' — If for any reason, you wish to be excluded from future awards, please let us know. Thank you and congratulations!

XO, Mses Shaya, Lady, Bookworm, Kitten, and Luce, SSS Admin Team

Link to banners
drive/folders/1MCFrrkjtiLiuFC41greO-dz-8DR6daZU

Link to vote
forms/d/11sb7N1Lp02RFy_S4e5mJz5u0asfL6BZ0fhCM-Mau9Hg/edit?ts5ac0778a

Link to read all finalists
spreadsheets/d/1qFJiVYfqusYC_n94kYbzC2EvkliI6xoYEI0GbtkfgGU/edit?uspsharing
sambayar chapter 23 . 3/12
woah it was hilarious.. you have great humor..I liked this story..
Guest chapter 16 . 9/6/2017
I've read this fanfic so many times and I still die laughing each time. Sirius cross dressing and the bathroom scene make me die each time omg
CharlieDawie chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
This was incredibly funny! I laughed so much. This one I won't forget very soon!
ThatCrazyFangirl7 chapter 9 . 6/5/2017
Awesome!
eliteshaver chapter 23 . 3/15/2017
This. Was. HILARIOUS! I laughed so much that I started tearing up and my stomach hurts! I loved the Peenapul scene!
Lollily chapter 9 . 3/14/2017
If i die today i will have died laughing
Addle chapter 10 . 3/14/2017
This is the second time I've read this. It is hysterical every time. I do not recommend reading this while you're drinking tea or supposed to be sleeping.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/11/2017
I will read the sequel! thank you so much
Guest chapter 22 . 2/11/2017
midnight picnic, fantastic idea! lol
Guest chapter 21 . 2/11/2017
that pigeon is adorable and jams control urself mate
Guest chapter 20 . 2/11/2017
blazing awesome chapter ;)
Guest chapter 19 . 2/11/2017
love remus and sirius's chemistry here
2,105 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »