Reviews for Obsessive Lily Disorder
onceinabluemoongirl chapter 23 . 4/11
i LOVE how you wrote your characters :)
that was quite a ride. thank you for writing this
i'm pretty sure i looked mental at some parts when i tried to not laugh. it was worth it though :)
Chameleonxx chapter 23 . 4/7
Omfg! I now worship you!
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 4/3
Haha. Poor Remus Lupin. He seems to have gotten the worst part of the deal. This is hilarious. Lolz... Haha.
I love your version of the characters! I just spilled my scalding hot tea on myself. I never learn, do I?
I didn't listen to you. I spilled soup on my lap after I dropped it in hysterics. I LOVE your version of the Marauders. Bloody perfect!
Massie chapter 10 . 2/9
Remus and I have the same weak spot! My friends already tore at least 10 pages of my book cuz I didn't want to help them study -_-
Geeky103326 chapter 7 . 1/30
Hahaha! It's the Greek Alphabet!
Panicker chapter 1 . 1/23
See, in fanfiction, humour is often just...humourless. A bland, insipid attempt at ribald jokes, often in terribly terrible grammar.
YOU made me laugh. Actually laugh. Often, one tends to look at some humourous internet cracker with the same expression as a camel with mommy issues.
YOU have achieved the impossible. You have come up with a fanfic which is FUNNY, AND is sensible. One you can enjoy, not snigger at how the author failed spectacularly and is now probably giving literary heroes a reason to bless their deaths (no matter how painful or torturous)
Thank you. Your writing gives me strength to die another day.
Overly dramatic, thy name is mine.
This is the first fic I have ever reviewed. But trust me, I know this chasm.
Thank you. Thank you for this. We needed it
KTstoriesandstuff chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
I love how they realize who just turned into James!
KTstoriesandstuff chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
This idea is hilarious! I giggled really hard when "the plan" escalated out of control...
LunaNotLoony chapter 23 . 10/18/2014
Loved this story! It was completely hilarious, and I'm can't wait to read the sequel. Again: I am dying with laughter.
KTstoriesandstuff chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
Haha! I'm surprised Moony didn't recognize Polyjuice because he is a good student. This chapter and the last chapter were hilarious! Oh, and Go Squiddy!
KTstoriesandstuff chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I giggled through the whole chapter!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/13/2014
Oh my gosh this is AMAZING! I love it! Ots so good, TheWayTheFeatherFalls
DogStar13 chapter 23 . 10/9/2014
So hilarious, you ought to be world-class comedian :P
2,041 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »