Reviews for Obsessive Lily Disorder
YayPercabeth123 chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Omg I almost died of laughter because of this chapter. I hope my mom didn't hear me
zeebra chapter 17 . 9/3/2013
Faaaabulous! Strangely, I'm so much both like your Remus and Sirius ... it's scary! ANYWAY, I love your story!
lilyluna chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
I love those Sirius moments. They're so adorably ... mental.
anony chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
That was until James decided to some celebratory victory dance, because Lily had hugged him. Lily Evans had hugged him, of all people. And also kind of admitted she like him. This was in need of a definite dance orgy. That was the reason why James Potter was moving his hands jovially in a circular movement whilst doing some fancy pelvic thrusts; complete with some singing of "she hugged me, oh yeah, she hugged me right here-"

"Uh, Remus?"

Oh dear. James had been caught in his dance orgy. He turned around and saw Lily with a look of confusion, wondering what on earth 'Remus Lupin' was doing making pelvic thrusts.

Oh my. You killed me with that one. Hilarious! :D
Lily Herondale chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
OHMYGAWD.
THIS IS HILARIOUS! xD
I started reading this when a friend of mine recommended it. AND NOW I'M HOOKED!
*le proceeds to read more*
Guest chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
THIS IS SO BLOODY HILARIOUS ITS ONE O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING AND IM DYING OF SILENT HYPERVENTILATION
asdfghjkl chapter 17 . 7/28/2013
Remus is sirus' bitch

It's always about that bird. Lily this," he mimicked a childish voice, "Lily that," he gestured a yapping hand, "Lily spank me..."

haha best partof this chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Your story was hilarious! You had me laughing out loud like an idiot(:
Lissi45829 chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
i laughed so hard i rolled of my bed. how peter said his name is pipi and sirius with his pineapple :D i love this story :D
asdfghjkl chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
"Fine," Remus said shortly, "I will drink the medicine and I will be right," he smiled smugly, "and you will be proven wrong."

Ten minutes later, Remus sat on his bed, feeling heavy and slothful.

"I hate it when you're right, Prongs," Remus said bitterly, wiping the remains of cough medicine around his mouth. He had drunk the right amount of medicine to be come delusional and was now seeing ungodly things.

oh god that is too funny ;)
asdfghjkl chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Sirius stared at him blankly. "Go with the fuchsia," he replied,

I'm sorry if I'm spamming in chapter 2 but seriously write a book!
asdfghjkl chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
"Padfoot!" Remus interrupted tiredly. "Am I the only sane one here? James has probably gone on a walk for some time alone Just leave him sulk. He probably just went to the Astronomy tower-"

"Oh God! He might have gone for a walk OFF the ASTRONOMY TOWER!" Sirius yelled hysterically.

this is all too funny.
asdfghkl chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
"Give it here!" Sirius ordered.

Gaping, Remus watched Sirius wrestle the first year, while Peter looked on anxiously. If this first year was so manic, what about the others?

"No wonder that bloke James ran away! With a weird friend like you, I don't blame him!" the girl laughed.

"Take that back!" The girl yelped as Sirius grabbed at her pigtails.

"For goodness sake, Sirius, let go of her!" Remus pulled back his friend who was wailing like a gorilla. Sirius gradually lessened his hysterical state and calmed down.

"You're right, Moony. This is a difficult time; we all need to stay together," Sirius sniffed, "for James' sake."

that whole part is sooo funny I love this too much
asdfghjkl chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I did not stomp," Sirius asserted. "I merely trod." FUNNY THIS IS THE FUNNIEST FANFIC EVER! smehkaleen! that's the best. you are and amazing writer! my dad kept asking why I was laughing and I couldn't tell him why , thus is just too good
ReallyTheBiggestHarryPotterFan chapter 23 . 7/26/2013
This is literally the funniest thing I've ever read!
2,126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »