Reviews for Obsessive Lily Disorder
Mae-Gene chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
WOW! I loved it! It was so funny!

Is this a one-shot? Or are you writing a second chapter for it? It'll be good if you did!

Such a great idea, having the four Mauraders in a broom closet together, spying on Lily )

Please write a second chapter!
NatTheGreat chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Ha! I'm more of a cherry person myself...

That was hilarious!
emmelinemm chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
That was really good! It was so funny, i laughed so much! Them being stuck in the closet was the funniest thing ever! I cannot wait till the nest chappy!

Best of luck,

Sally.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
um is this a one-shot?

It's really good ahahaha lol well good job.
Eneps chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Hilarious story you should write more of these.
Tresor chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Oh. Emm. Gee.

MORE MORE MOREE! *sits and waits*

Really. Good.
Nathanaelle chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
well, that was funny

when people are looked in a small place the weirdest conversations start... like the pie conv. u had... I liked that

as well as the end of the chapter

lovely

xoxoxoxox
Lierian chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
I'm still giggling. Go James! Lily said your name. Yes! James' stalking is paying off.

Lierian
LJ Fan chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
I love you! This story rocked! It was very random, but that's what made it so great. Too bad they didn't think to add an engorgement charm on the broom closet, aye? Or whatever Mr. Weasley did to his car. Ah well, if they did, it wouldn't have been anywhere near as funny. :P Can't wait to read more of your works!
WoodlandsBrat chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
lol who cares where it came from... that was... in teh words of ron... that was bloody brillant! i love it!
missthisthat14 chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Thats hilarious! I was literally laughing outloud throughout, like , the whole entire thing! I LOVE your interpertation of Sirius!
2,126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 132 139 140 141 142