Reviews for Happiness is Not a Fish that You Can Catch
ThisIsMyParadox chapter 15 . 4/26
Love the last line from Bakura. And died of laughter for poor Malik. Only Marik (what I like to call Yami Marik) could say hello with his head sticking out of someone's belly.
AmethystUnarmed chapter 15 . 4/4
I AM SO MAD I THOUGHT YOU KILLED RYOU I AM THINKING OF SOME VERY MEAN WORDS (but omg that was so cute and I'm squealing and Yami No Marik! Ahhhh I love you)
AmethystUnarmed chapter 8 . 4/4
This is the best thing that has ever happened oh my god I love you you beautiful human I sincerely hope you read these reviews because you need to hear how fricking amazing this is
AmethystUnarmed chapter 6 . 4/4
"And Ryou's unconscious like he is for most of the series!" Hehehe
AmethystUnarmed chapter 4 . 4/4
I love this. This is perfect
hama431 chapter 15 . 1/10
Is the a sequel
Call Me Kitty chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
THERES YUGIOH TOWELS?! *goes to the internet and searches*
why wouldnt you let yugioh lunchboxes and towels be made though?

ON A RELATED NOTE; story's awesome!
shadowrelm chapter 15 . 6/22/2014
I hate azue*mumble
Atem:your not the only one
How could you love her yugi?
Yugi:i don't now
Azue: I LOVE YOU ATEM!
oh no
jj chapter 15 . 5/12/2014
oh i love the ending sequel?
Digilonewolfluver417 chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
That was amazing! This had me crying, laughing, everything! I have to say though, my favorite part was in the last chapter when they went back and forth about yugi and bakura kissing and all that and atemu yells "Like HELL it's my business" and "you kissed Aibou!" I read that part like ten times and skill kept cracking up. I just loved how he couldn't get over the fact that they kissed! Love love love your writing style and this who story!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 15 . 12/6/2013
Lol. Wih the whole ' u kisse yugi' scene, haha! Jealous Atem is so kawaii!
Yayyy! Everyone is so happy! Glad everything worked out well!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 14 . 12/6/2013
It was so cute between Yami and Yugi and then bam, with... D:
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 12 . 12/6/2013
Not good at fluff? U kidding, this is awesome! The scenes between Yugi and Yami were so cute! Yayyy! At last, at last, they' re together!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 11 . 12/5/2013
Omg, that Anzu! But she was surprisingly, imo, stil in character...At least I felt like she was. So, wow! Great job on that! It's like rare to find, I guess u can call this Anzu Bashing, where she's still in character! So, nice job on that! :)

And omg, I hope Yugi and Atem talk soon! Hehe, loving your story it's super special awesome and funny too!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
Awww, I guess Bakura isn't really that much of jerk, huh. Hehe. Great chappie! So sad when a bunch of teenagers, or err adults, did a better job of finding a kidnapped person, than the police. smh. xD