Reviews for Happiness is Not a Fish that You Can Catch
Letainajup chapter 15 . 2/1
ACK! Yugi and Tea and Yami drama, but it slipped in Bakura and Ryou and even some Marik and Ryou! Oh so much turmoil, how do you come up with all these great stories?! I am happy they didn't marry and she called it off (though it would have been interesting if Yugi did before she), and then going crazy keeping Yami from everyone. Then the Ryou love triangle, and Bakura and his pride! Now I think I did cry thinking Ryou was dead and Bakura coming in and seeing that...oh snaps! This again was another story I just couldn't stop reading, thank you again!
rubygees chapter 8 . 12/10/2016
holy r ! Bakura showing up like that and taking Yugi gave me a heart attack!
Mistoka chapter 15 . 11/21/2016
Lol have endings for everyone :)
Guestinatophat chapter 6 . 5/31/2016
I LOST MY SHIT HOLY HELL YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING
kaitenzero chapter 11 . 10/16/2015
LOL "foul double X chromosome beast"... ah man you write a hilarious Malik!
ThisIsMyParadox chapter 15 . 4/26/2015
Love the last line from Bakura. And died of laughter for poor Malik. Only Marik (what I like to call Yami Marik) could say hello with his head sticking out of someone's belly.
AmethystUnarmed chapter 15 . 4/4/2015
I AM SO MAD I THOUGHT YOU KILLED RYOU I AM THINKING OF SOME VERY MEAN WORDS (but omg that was so cute and I'm squealing and Yami No Marik! Ahhhh I love you)
AmethystUnarmed chapter 8 . 4/4/2015
This is the best thing that has ever happened oh my god I love you you beautiful human I sincerely hope you read these reviews because you need to hear how fricking amazing this is
AmethystUnarmed chapter 6 . 4/4/2015
"And Ryou's unconscious like he is for most of the series!" Hehehe
AmethystUnarmed chapter 4 . 4/4/2015
I love this. This is perfect
hama431 chapter 15 . 1/10/2015
Is the a sequel
Call Me Kitty chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
THERES YUGIOH TOWELS?! *goes to the internet and searches*
why wouldnt you let yugioh lunchboxes and towels be made though?

ON A RELATED NOTE; story's awesome!
shadowrelm chapter 15 . 6/22/2014
I hate azue*mumble
Atem:your not the only one
How could you love her yugi?
Yugi:i don't now
Azue: I LOVE YOU ATEM!
oh no
jj chapter 15 . 5/12/2014
oh i love the ending sequel?
DarkLady417 chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
That was amazing! This had me crying, laughing, everything! I have to say though, my favorite part was in the last chapter when they went back and forth about yugi and bakura kissing and all that and atemu yells "Like HELL it's my business" and "you kissed Aibou!" I read that part like ten times and skill kept cracking up. I just loved how he couldn't get over the fact that they kissed! Love love love your writing style and this who story!