Reviews for Chancing the Leash
colourcolour chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Wow this is great! I cant wait for more!
xxphantomgirlxx chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Please udate soon. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Ta-Ta

hislamb99
elva-san chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
that is brilliant please continue wit this story! i am a big fan of your works you are a brilliant writer.
Immortalis chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Solain Rhyo,

Lovely as always. What a wicked and yet tasty twist of events. I do hope you intend to finish this, otherwise some individuals (like me) might be a bit disappointed. Nonetheless take your time. 'Rushed work is sloppy work.'

Ta,

Immortalis
thehotmageaeris chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Continue this!
whistlerstwin chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Dun dun duh! So what will happen next? Excellent job so far-please update your story soon. :)
All Apologies chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Hello? This is a really great start. Please continue!
The Lovely Desdemona chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Now, I know that it's been over a year since you updated, but your story DOES say TBC at the bottom *hinthintwinkwink-nudgenudge*. So, maybe someday soon, you might feel inclined to maybe add another chapter...? You know, if so, you should follow that inclination, because it's usually best to go with your instincts.

Please?

Signed,

The Lovely Desdemona
Slytherson chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
please update soon!
MidniteWriter15 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
ohh! i love it! yeah, i have to agree, the book was way better. but cool alter. ending!
BluLollEE chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
I have never seen da movie but now after reading tjis story, I really want to. By the way, is this a oneshot or a chapter story
White Maiden chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Hay, this is sweet! please continue so that i may have somthing to do in the long sad hours of the night (sniff...)
lovelydesdemona chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
it's good, I like it
EvilspyAchacia chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
a most interesting story. cant wait to read more!
novelney chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
This is really very good. Please continue, so I can get this out of my mind.