Reviews for The Bet
Velox chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
Lordy is it getting hot in here or is it just Kai and Tyson?

Oh dad turned up the temperature? o

BTW the X made me think derhty things. lol
Sun Knight chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
great story so far please update soon
iyfanatic chapter 4 . 8/9/2006
I can't wait to see what Tala picks out for Kenny! Maybe a matching outfit? ;) And I really liked Naruto and Sasuke's cameo appearance! It was so cute! :D Please update soon!
naru-chan chapter 4 . 7/13/2006
UPDATE! i like this story and i want to see what hqppen to kenny and tala. i like that couple and i want them togather somer or later and thair is not alot of story with the as a couple so UPDATE so and it is very funny
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Despite TalaxKenny not being my favourite pairing in the world you did this in a way that i actually liked. Though all of it was fun, hysterical, amusing and down-right entertaining to the point i wish the anime people would make it into a few episodes :p Exchanges between Kai & Tyson were the best, followed quickly by Ray&Kai and Tala&Max. Really good so how about doing some more? More of any (though you've not done much TyKa - and Ty really needs to make a move...!) pairing in this fic would be welcome!
FireballAmi chapter 4 . 3/24/2006
This is great so far! I'm excited to know what'll happen next. Please update soon.
shadisparrow chapter 4 . 2/28/2006
Hey! I just read your story, and I think it's really good! I like your writing a lot, and the plot is very interesting. I thought that Tala and Kenny as a pair was rather strange, but it actually isn't the first time I've read a fic with them... Anyway, I like how Kai and Tyson react to each other. I was also totally shocked when you slipped Sasuke and Naruto in, which was a nice surprise. Please update soon!
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 4 . 2/25/2006
lol. this last part, you were using naruto and sasuke from naruto weren't you? funny fic, update soon
Nymphadora-Tonks-Lupin chapter 4 . 2/9/2006
Kenny Tala Woohoo write more please thisa is really good
mamawar chapter 4 . 12/9/2005
XD! I love the random SasuNaru-ness you put in. it totally made my day. XD (...did I just say totally... O_O ::DIES::)

::resurrects self to finish review and to read more fics:: ANYWAYS! I really liked it. it's really good. well written, characters are portrayed very well, and I like the plot. can you really ask for naything else? X3

...naything...? .; I think I meant anything... -;

anou...as I was saying, I can definately see why your 4 chaptered fic already has 100-something reviews. it deserves them all. UPDATE SOON PLEASE! ::giant puppy eyes::
takuya chapter 4 . 10/20/2005
dude that chapter was so total great i loved it tons
Elektra107 chapter 4 . 10/18/2005
That was too cute and funny! I loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
tigercubsis chapter 4 . 10/17/2005
Yay! Ray-Ray confessed! (does happy dance) Max is up to something and I'm going to fingure it out. I can imagine Tala being a good dancer. Ty-Ty shouldn't be easedropping on Naruto and Sasuke. (.-) Anyways awesome chapter!

Update ASAP

_.(u.u)

(o)(o) ~x(tigercubsis)x~
Tysonkaiexperiment chapter 4 . 10/17/2005
XD SasuNaru! My fav Naruto coupling! Gotta love that! "...My Delicious Little Ramen Noodle." Besides the leather, that was probably my favorite Tyka moment! Hahahaha, Damn, Ray seems really quick in giving hickeys hehe. Glad they're finally a couple! Tala seems like a good dresser, hehe. At least, better than Hillary probably since he has 'boy taste'. Keep it up!
Dranzen chapter 4 . 10/10/2005
Ming Ming punching bag...? For Tala?

KAI IN LEATHER PANTS! OMG. oo I think I just died. W00 hoo for Naruto~!

This chapter was so funny~! I feel sorry for Rei...and Max. o_O; At the same time.

I did not understand that...um...Differnt Folks, Different Strokes.

And I was reading about your view on Harry/Ginny. Personally, I agree with you. Though, I don't really like Cho...

*cough*

Last but not least, I must hate Max for now because HE got to watch REI dancing.