Reviews for Sano's Love Poem
Thrae Elddim chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I love Kenshin's little speil at the end! And Midge is kinda creepy... It was great!
RococoSpade chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
i LOVE the ending, its such a great story, too...
myloveforyou chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
I thought it was pretty good, kinda funny actually. I think that something you could try to do to improve this would be to work out kenshins poem a little more because some of it didn't really make to much since. Like instead of saying 'You didn't write about Megumi or Midge,/ You wrote about your beloved fridg.' You could of gone with 'You didn't write to Midge or megumi,/ All that you wrote was to me.' But I could be pronouncing megumi wrong, I dunno. Just a suggestion, please don't take it the wrong way.
roxas chapter 1 . 6/3/2006 lol...hahahahahahah that is so sano!
moonlitStarDestiny chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Aw that was cute! And that Midge thing made me laugh like hell! XD! I really think you did awesome, keep it up and I hope to see more from ya!

Hitaku-no-Kyoketsuki chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
I think that this fic was absolutley cute! I loved the way you showed Sano's neverending way of thinking with his stomache by making him depict it in a poem. it was so funny. i hope to read more of your fics soon. keep up the good work! -_-
Terra Rushdie chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
"You wrote about your beloved fridge."?
poopybrain chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
very funny P
XO'MagickMoon'OX chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Ah! I loved it! Hilarious ... loved the twist in the end! And Midge ... an OC? Liked it.
Myka-san chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
the fridge! I can't believe he was writeing about the fridge! thats funny...

You did an awsome job, both poems were great. Keep it up.
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
HILARIOUS, i do feel sorry 4 sano tho
meant2be chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
hm... the writing could get better, but the poetry's very good, th3 love poem... and the last one was funny, so...he really...wrote abouyt his fridge? ohohoho!
Shadow-Zone17 chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
his fridge? what happend to the lovely kenshin? i thought he was writing about his love for kenshin? although...i guess when he mentioned the whole,

"I want to love you, hold you and cherish you,

Make you a queen, that's the least I could do..." kinda gave it away that he wasn't quite talking about a male...or was he? a fridge? lol that was cute! good job!

Ken chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
its really funny not at all pathetic i loved the rythemic style u did! its amazing just like all other stories you wrote!
Numbians chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
GOD! u r perfectly sarcastic!i loved it lady tear!

and by the wasy u do not sound pathetic but sarcastic!

het am sorry i wont be able to sign-in cause am in chicago and i really dont have the time to open the takecare ya...i know its weird but this is the only way that i can tell u whats happeniing with me cause i dont have any other time..ill try cathin uo with ur stories! GREAT WORK!