Reviews for Past Legends
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Nice. I love these idiots. Thank you for the fic!
een nihc chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
The poem part is particularly touching. I'm not quite sure about the Orochimaru part cause I don't think I can ever understand a physcho like him. Still, thanks for writing it.
Kitsuru chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
This is good. This is really, really, really, REALLY good.
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I love sannin stories. You write them all so well, young and a little stupid, but still with the same traits that they have when they're older.

The way you describe their relationships through actions is marvelous, the poems and the fights, and your writing style is simple but extremely effective.

Thanks for sharing!
asianbubbles123 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Rather nice. :)
Melitza chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Superb. Probably the best Oro Tsu Jir fic I've read yet. Wonderful introspection into their odd relationship, and wording that leaves just enough up to the imagination not to ruin the adventure.

Wonderful job! Faved!
ArtStar chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
wow i think im addicted to your writing style.
kindersuprised chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Oh my. The way you handled their relationship especially Jiraiya and Tsunade's and Orochimaru and Tsunade's was amazing. I can really imagine Jiraiya sending Tsunade poems and Orochimaru... but that was an amazing ending line. WIN.
Queen Grapefruit chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Wow this is a really great little ficlet. I love how you made each of them seem so alive and truly three dimensional!
fiore777 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
My goodness, I do so love this. The story about Tsunade I found particularly sweet and the one of Orochimaru felt almost wishful to me, and it ties in nicely with what Orochimaru says and did in the series.
716799 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Hey. These were lovely, honest, and real. Even though they’re all separate, I love that they seem to fit together.

My favourites are the last two, where you explored the relationships that Tsunade had with Jiraiya and Orochimaru. Man, that was good, how you portrayed Tsunade in the second one, as if she was afraid to be confronted with Jiraiya’s real feelings for her; no jokes, just real emotions. Wah.
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
That was rlly good! :D
Tenshi-Battosai chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
...beautiful... I loved the way you portrayed everything...it just fit together so smoothly! _
Uozumi chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Interesting three ficlets you have here. They were all very good.

~ Uozumi
Kijarat chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Holy /crap/ this was good. The Legendary Three are most definitely some of the most interesting characters in the entire series and the way they were dealt with here was just brilliant. Good god I love Tsunade and Jiraya, and Orochimaru's creepiness too. This is the kind of fic that you wish was longer, wish had more chapters, went into more detail, but that you know that all these things would probably take away from the fic itself... Just great.