Reviews for Gundam Wing: Heaven in Your Eyes
Tonia Barone chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
Wow. I simply love what you've done to Heero. Normally I don't read Heero-centric pieces cause most have him being the Perfect Soldier but you...*shakes her head and smiles*...might just change my mind. Much props. *nods and hugs her Heero plushie*
Lady Snowblossom chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
Excellent! A lovely way to get the stoic one to realize what an idiot he was being.
Kitiara chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
sweet
The Angels chapter 1 . 2/7/2001
Sweet... and cute...

Serenity
The Angels chapter 1 . 2/4/2001
I think I am going to cry...that is soooooo sweet, with a little bit of humour for me

Serenity
Traci14 chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
This was very sweet. I'm glad that you wrote this. If I were signed in, I would add this to my favorites. I really like the way you described things here and it didn't matter that there was a little out of characterness, because when you're in love, NO ONE is IN character.*grins* I just can't get over how sweet this was!
Padded Room Studios chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
AH! KAWAII! THIS WAS SO SWEET! I LOVED IT! i'm such a sucker for these romance fics. totally sweet. keep writing!
Oracle chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
*sniffle* I have just one word for you...AWWWWWWWWW! -
Lyra of Destiny chapter 1 . 9/25/2000
Oh my... please tell me they got a room before someone walked in on them. Other than that, this was sweet. Lyra Maxwell of Destiny
Robin chapter 1 . 9/17/2000
I'm crying. I admit it. Maybe I'm just a baby, but that was sooooo awesome! A!
SpiritStorm chapter 1 . 8/20/2000
VERY good job! Heero was nice, and ::gasp:: not out of character!
Cybes chapter 1 . 8/17/2000
I still don't like the prospect of gay or lesbian acts, but it made for a humorice story. Inspirered by a song, reminds me of how Matt fel...::Daydreaming then snaps out of it and slams her hand down:: I think I little non-gay would be a welcomed novelty.
Silky chapter 1 . 6/12/2000
that..wuz..so..GOOD! *looks at author in awe* oh how i wish i could write like that! thanx for once again gracin' us readers with your unbelievable literary talent. :)
nancy chapter 1 . 6/7/2000
yooooooooo that was great i really liked it keep writin stories ur a good writer i read all ur gw stories and i liked every last 1 of them
Becca chapter 1 . 6/2/2000
I liked this story...its one of my favorites...I've read it before, but not here...its really well written...Nice work!
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »