Reviews for For The Last Time
xxoikilluoxx chapter 17 . 12/8/2011
love the story plz continue this
Burakkurozu chapter 11 . 2/26/2011
is sesshomaru aisu and kagome hi
vampslayergirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
this is a really great story i love it and like it a lot you are a great author. who wrote this really great and wonderful story
buffyangelgirl chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
i read this story before on the sesskag site and i'm glad i found this story again its really good your a great author.
tigers-blood-tears chapter 17 . 3/8/2008
that was an awsome lemon.i have read better,but that was the best bruttal yet consinsual lemon i have ever its brutality you would think it is rape but it quiet the only lemons that i have read that are this brutal are rape seens. but totally awsome.i rarley reveiw i only do when the story is really just let you know that i love it so far. so hury up with the next chapter please.
Megan Consoer chapter 17 . 1/7/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
AnimeFanInuYasha chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Ok first of all I came to this one certain place to look for good INUKAG stories. Not some horrible SessKag. Seriously you SessKag fans need to stop. Sess doesn't like Kag. There is no way in hell he would go with Kag. InuKag is the best. This is a place for INUKAG ONLY! Take your story and put it in a SessKag trash can where no one will ever look at it. I'm sorry to be so mean, but I am a big InuKag fan and cannot stand SessKag pairings. I hope you will take this out of here and put it somewhere else. INUKLAG FOR EVER!
Dark Kit chapter 17 . 1/27/2007
This is a really good story! Please update soon!
FluffysShai chapter 17 . 1/7/2007
love it keep writing i like the play on fate and previous lives!
ryuske.cigara chapter 17 . 11/2/2006
to much lemmon and not enough story line... in the later chapters.
Black Angel 50 chapter 17 . 9/22/2006
Damn that was intence... i want no need u to continue.
hermonine chapter 17 . 8/10/2006
Nice chapters. Keep up the good work and update soon!
fprintmoon chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
you should write more fic with Sessh/Kag. :thumbsup:
Geredian Knight Rhiannon chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
i really really

like it , pretty good and exciting

and pretty please write some more :)
Rioki Moondove chapter 10 . 4/27/2006
... Yah! they kissed! .

Have a cookie for this and all the other chapters i didn't review!