Reviews for Eye of The Red Storm
Io Europa 2010 chapter 20 . 5/12/2006
All I can say is...whoa!

Indeed, that was my reaction after reading this!

Well, great to see this coming along. I'm loving this, and would really like to see it to its conclusion.

Keep up the good work!
Guardian of Azarath chapter 20 . 5/12/2006
Good chapter, and I'm glad to see Robin isn't dead. You wrote the flash back scene really well. Hope you update soon.
Io Europa 2010 chapter 19 . 4/26/2006
Once again, an incredible chapter, with plenty of action and humor. Good to see BB get some revenge as well!

I wonder just how much longer this fighting will go on! You're not stalling are you? Or are you just deliberately making us wait for the climatic ending?

With that talk with Raven and Robin, I can only imagine what might just happen.

I like your first idea better for a new TT story. The second one is more related to the comics than the series, and not many may be familar with the comics. But that's just my opinion.

I wrote a similar story to your first idea. Don't know if you read it already. Anyway, it may provide some inspiration.

Keep it up, man. Later.
Dark Shadows 01 chapter 19 . 4/26/2006
wow i think Raven won't kill Robin she love's him too much.

but it would be a very emotional chapter if he did die!

awsome chapter please update soon!
inthetardiswiththetylers chapter 19 . 4/25/2006
. i... can't... breathe... too... funny! UPDATE!
ljo chapter 19 . 4/24/2006
don't kill robin!

good story, i was busting up laughing over the yo momma jokes!

continue ]
26WhiteRaven chapter 19 . 4/24/2006
ew starfire and raven becoming lover grose what are you dick or something groose
ljo chapter 18 . 4/13/2006
OMFG! i always wondered if slade and batman were ever to fight, who would win...batman definitely! He rocks! the whole gay robin thing was so hilarious! continue by all means necessary...D!
ljo chapter 13 . 4/13/2006
WTF? serious, extreme OOC!

but still funny...
Guardian of Azarath chapter 18 . 4/9/2006
Good chapter, a lot of good action scenes, things are starting to work out for the team. Hope you update soon.
Dark Shadows 01 chapter 18 . 4/9/2006
wow awsome chapter! i'm glad you're back i hope Raven wins and saves everyone!

please update soon.
Io Europa 2010 chapter 18 . 4/9/2006
Man, the story keeps getting better!

Lots of close calls, but at least some things are working out (like Star and BB).

Looking forward to the rest! Keep it up!
Guardian of Azarath chapter 17 . 3/24/2006
Good chapter, and poor BB, he shouldn't have been so hasty, HAHAHAHAHAHA! Update soon!
Dark Shadows 01 chapter 17 . 3/24/2006
that was funny the part with BB great job loved it and how Raven changed her powers into armour. great stuff please update soon
Io Europa 2010 chapter 17 . 3/24/2006
Awesome! It just keeps getting better, you know.

That was really twisted with Beast Boy's nightmare! Loved it!

Keep it coming man, you're doing great.
109 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »