Reviews for Eye of The Red Storm
Dark Shadows 01 chapter 16 . 3/12/2006
oh no i hope Robin is okay and that Raven will find him in time. i hope star and cy kick Trigon's ass!

great chapter a little on the short side but still good please update soon
Io Europa 2010 chapter 16 . 3/12/2006
All I can say! Again!

I imagine Raven's determination makes her dangerous. I wonder what she'll find?

So, Slade will face down Batman? THAT I got to see!

I wonder what BB's nightmare is. Well, hope the others can snap him out of it.

Keep up the great work, dude!
Io Europa 2010 chapter 15 . 2/26/2006
Did I ever say how much I am loving this story?

Real good here, plus I think I know what's behind the story involving Batman when he found Robin. But I ain't saying what!

Plus, I'd like to say that I've read stories that have alternate takes on events that happened in the series, but yours is the best I've read, and really plausible.

Question though: you said this is a different take on "The End", that it DOESN'T take place after that story.

So why does BB say " And this time, I’m not going get in your ear and turn into a whale!” if he never did that before?

Looking forward to more! Keep it up!
Silent Murderess chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
looks good.
xOsilentdreamsOx chapter 15 . 2/26/2006
omg! do u have any idea how long i have been waiting for this story to be updated? anyway...amazing chapter! please update as soon as you can! i love this story!
AkiraSai chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Good but your making Raven a whole differen't character. But I still like your story.
Dark Shadows 01 chapter 14 . 2/6/2006
watch out Trigon the Titans are coming to get you!

great chapter please update soon!
xOsilentdreamsOx chapter 14 . 2/4/2006
WOW...thats all i can say ( it is a good thing)
Io Europa 2010 chapter 14 . 2/4/2006
Yes! New chapter! Thank you!

You got great tension here, what with the subplot involving Robin. I'm axious to see what this dark past of his is.

I loved the insanity of the Titans, especially with Starfire!

Keep it up!

P.S: Got couple of new stories, one in progress. Feel free to check them out if you get writers block. Later
doesn't matter what my name is chapter 13 . 12/22/2005
Mother Brassknuckle, huh? Thats funny.
doesn't matter what my name is chapter 8 . 12/22/2005
i am enjoying your story.
0aloy0bung0 chapter 13 . 12/6/2005
Ok, I'm really trying not to be rude here, but the writing has kinda gone down the drain. It was funny for a while, but now its just kinda sad.

You could still turn it around.

Update when you are ready.
Dragongirl92 chapter 12 . 11/30/2005
I read your 13th chapter. but couldn't reveiw it. my comp wouldn't respond. this is for chapter 13 it was really good. though i was starting to think it was deleted. i had a peiice that has 6 entries and i had to email people to get reveiws. only one person reveiwed on their own. don't feel bad.

Dgirl out
Midnight Hour Blue chapter 13 . 11/30/2005
Wow, that was really funny! I needed that. November was just a really bad month. Anyways, I hope you keep this up! I love this story so far:)

AMZChick chapter 13 . 11/30/2005
I love it. flame for how long it took you people are too damn lazy to reveiw. please Continue
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »