Reviews for Eye of The Red Storm
Io Europa 2010 chapter 13 . 11/30/2005
What a kick ass chapter!

I thought they were acting weird, but later I saw why. Pretty funny with Starfire! LOL!

Trigon himself was a riot!

Don't let fan response rule your stories. It's YOUR efforts, YOUR story, and only YOU can fuel it!

Reviews are just icing.

Looking forward to more!
Io Europa 2010 chapter 12 . 11/9/2005
I had to read this one twice to take in all the action. All I can say is...WOW!

I'm think I know what is up with Robin and those flashbacks, but you'll probably provide some surprises there.

I wonder if things will take a similar course as they did in The End or if something entirely different will turn out. Well, YOU make the call!

Least now I see where the title came from!

Raven42431 chapter 12 . 10/29/2005
I pray for their saftey
Burning Children chapter 12 . 10/28/2005
Oh man. EPIC.

Great writing in the fight scene. The details you put into your work really bring the story to life. I can really feel for the other titans after Robin explodes. So much emotion...

Fackin' great!
Hollow chapter 11 . 10/21/2005
I'm really surprised that this fic hasn't gained more reviews.

I mean, I've seen crap fics get loads of reviews, and this marvellous one gets so little. At least, little in my opinion.

You write really well. I really do enjoy reading your stories; even rereading them.

I love how you show Robin and Raven's relationship, and the emotions of others, rather than telling. Very cool.

The fight last chapter was uber cool. :D

Anyway, you write the characters, especially Raven, so good. That's a rarity, I noticed. Of course they're not like their cartoon selves, or that would be horribly boring, but you keep close, while adding in which makes for some great characterization.

Keep up the good work. I look forward to your next update.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/20/2005
i cant wait till the next chapter
blaze-firestorm chapter 11 . 10/19/2005

Burning Children chapter 11 . 10/18/2005
Cool. This chapter is very interesting. I'm wondering just what is in Robin's past. Hm... He's really angry about it, whatever it is. How could he try and attack batman like that? How rude.
liwa chapter 11 . 10/18/2005

i love the story it is great and deeply interesting hope u update soon. i love the story. toodles for now.

Goodluck and godspeed.
Io Europa 2010 chapter 11 . 10/18/2005
Ah, the talk at last!

A new direction? Coolness. I've seen new directions taken in some other stories, but they way YOU are taking it still keeps the same feeling of the series. Others, well, kind of loose it. But not this one! I often do the same.

And not only are you a good writer, you're also have an influence: I followed your advice for editing my stories. Care to check it out?

Hm, I wonder what direction we're going with this revelaiton? Pretty intense here!
Burning Children chapter 10 . 10/9/2005
Cyborg's such a bad ass.

Batman is there. Sweet.
blaze-firestorm chapter 10 . 10/6/2005
i feel that it is necessary to tell you taht i love this fic. A lot. please KEEP GOING!
Raven42431 chapter 10 . 10/5/2005
I loved it I wonder why Batman's there
Io Europa 2010 chapter 10 . 10/5/2005
Goodie! A new chapter!

Ah good, the destruction ended! I figured that Six Flags would be turned into a disaster area.

Rather dirty of Raven to yank Star's skirt down!

Yep, I figured Cy would have to take charge and confine ALL of them. Star's gonna be very sad. I hope she and Beast Boy get over their losses and realize what they have for each other now. And I wonder how Robin will deal with his new found destiny.

And Batman's come to give "the talk" in the only way he can. Keep it going!

Got a new story I'd like you to check out, if you don't mind: "Heroes to Remember". You know, in case you're bored and have writers block.

0aloy0bung0 chapter 10 . 10/4/2005
Usually when someome says 'we need to talk' it means they're gonna break up with them... XD

Update soon!