Reviews for Sonic CD 2

Flying Dragons chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
great story!

~sonamy forever~
Dark Qiviut chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
Again, a good chapter. The descriptions were nice and I enjoyed your choice of vocabulary. Very nice.

Good work. Keep it up...
Dark Qiviut chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Hmm, this is quite interesting. The description was quite well-planned and I like the zones here.

This was quite a good first chapter, but you might want to slow things down a notch. Some parts of the story had a high pace.

Another part was the conversation in the beginning of the chapter...

[ In Dr. Robotnik’s lab, the mad scientist stood dumbfounded, looking into a telescope.

“What?” he shouted. “This can’t be! This is too good to be true!” What first appeared to be anger revealed itself as perpetual glee as Robotnik looked once again into the eyepiece of the telescope.

“This is perfect!”

One of the robots nearby, concealed in a shadowy corner, asked Robotnik about the situation. “What is it this time?”

“A small globe has come into orbit around this planet.”

“What does that mean?”

“This specific planet is one that can defy the very sensitive bonds of the time-space continuum. For its size, it was called the ‘Little Planet’.”

“The Little Planet? I remember that place. It was the place where you first sent me to attack and destroy Sonic the Hedgehog…and we’ve been bitter rivals ever since.” The robot walked out of the shadows, revealing itself to be Metal Sonic, rebuilt from ruins once again. “What makes you think that this attempt will be any more successful than the last?”

“Because we have a head start. Sonic and his friends will surely be tired out from the last time we fought. He won’t know to raise a finger against me as I find the Time Stones and build my empire from the past forward!”

“The Time Stones?”

“You don’t remember them? They have properties similar to the Chaos Emeralds, but they only appear on the Little Planet, and they allow the user to defy time. If I can capture them and bring them back to Earth, I can use them to control Earth. These gems’ powers can be used anywhere, at any time. I can build time portals for my workers to pass through, then build a massive dominance on this planet before anyone can stop me!”

“I see. There is much logic to this plan. However…there is still one question that I have. If this planet can defy time, what guarantee do we have that it will stay here long enough for us to execute this plan?”

“We don’t have any, which is why we must act quickly.”

Sonic woke up suddenly with a strange feeling, like a sixth sense. Something was up, and he had to find out what.

The others were woken up by Sonic’s somewhat noisy exit, and they asked him why he was leaving.

“I have to find out why I’m feeling this. I think it has to do with a place I haven’t been in a long time.” ]

It was quite confusing since you didn't mention who was talking through each quote. It's okay if you don't do every one or two lines, but not theough several quotes. It can get quite confusing.

Despite that, this was very interesting. I like to see how this is played out...
Master hunter chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Wow! You're describing of the levels is top notch. I'm seriously impressed as I personally find describing anything other that set pieces a chore.

Using the two planet system ala Sonic X I see. Your choice but it may end up complicating things.
S.P.D. Gold Ranger chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
That was pretty good!

What surprised me is how you dealt with all the past and future versions of stuff. I made my own Sonic CD 2 story, and I'm not that good at reading time stuff!

Great job! Can NOT wait for the next chapter!