Reviews for Circus Summer
Jaggerbox chapter 5 . 8/9/2006
It's a really great story. I hate to think you stopped because you have writer's block.
Jaggerbox chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
It's a good story right now. Raven's a little freaky, but that's okay. I'd like to see how it turns out
Dusky92 chapter 5 . 9/8/2005
lol. this looks like an intresting story plot. please update!
Angst Equinox chapter 5 . 6/14/2005
intresting fic; imaginative.

Try writing more clearly; couldn't make out what's what in the club chapter.

Angst E
Unforeseen chapter 5 . 6/14/2005
Great story! I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work.
The Last chapter 5 . 6/14/2005
You definitely have a lot going on with the different couples here, but that's okay. Interesting idea [Had one like it sometime way back when]... keep up the fast updates and the writing!
Silent Murderess chapter 5 . 6/14/2005
please update.
J.B. Writer chapter 5 . 6/13/2005
Hmm, like I told you before the cuteness is killing me. Just stick a knife in me... I'm so dead from cuteness overload. Raven and Robin pinky swearing XD. Oh boy. And Rae got a good look. The humor and fluff never stops and I am totally inticed by the light hearted tone. But Raven showing her powers a bit is a twist... I wonder what you're doing you... anyway... keep writing!
J.B. Writer chapter 4 . 6/12/2005
Hey Rae-Chan. Finally reviewing because mediaminer is so horrid when it comes to reviews. Just wanted to say I love the story so much! I can't get enough of the cuteness and I must say four eyed Raven with red skin is so totally cute. It's funny that everybody wants a piece of her and totally sweet. Keep up the good work!
anyakie chapter 4 . 6/12/2005
i love it! but plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz don't make it a rob/rae fic! plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz!
Disturbed Pixie chapter 3 . 6/10/2005
I like this Kale Riley supposed to be based on someone or is he an OC? I'm not to sure about Raven always beging red and having four eyes. Will she always be like that?...just a update soon.
CloudsHalo chapter 3 . 6/10/2005
ah, so i see you have posted your circus story here too as well... well all right, thats awesome... now i can finally review cause i personally hate the way has their review system set up... so, uhh... what can i say that i already havent said in our private messaging? not much, but i really do like this stories... and you already know who i want for the pairings so i will say no more on that matter... and just a question, why exactly did you spoof one of my scenes? i mean, it was nicely done and i liked it very much, but why mine? was it that memorable? hehe, oh well... anyway, still like this story and hope the next chapter comes out soon... i know you are having a bit of trouble with it, so good luck... laterz...
anyakie chapter 2 . 6/9/2005
intresting...! BUT PLZ DON'T MAKE IT A ROB/RAE FIC! I SHALL DIE IF U DO! I love star/rob couple!
AxRKeyblade9 chapter 2 . 6/8/2005
good job so far!
Jackalobe chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
aww! But what are the pairings? Rae/Rob?

or Star/Rob? ...I hope Beastboy/Raven, because that would be so cute.

Awesome idea! I promise I'll read more if you update!

IF. you update, hint hint

~Happy Days~