Reviews for My Lucky Rabbit
Emotionalkid chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Oh god this made me so emotional:'
RaiderTKD chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
What a cute story! I just love the innocence of little kids, but not all the time... The insight into her mind is pretty believable, and I really found her thoughts about a rabbit's foot funny.
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Poor, poor Momo. If she only knew the extent of her mother's cowardice. Brother? Dear child, you have no idea how right you are. A shame the series' creator left them both hanging like that. They wanna be together, one way or another, some of us fans will assure it.
kyozmine chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
O.M.G. THIS IS SO CUTE! :D great job! really! :D *addsto favs*
Otaku Mom chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Well, this is the second fic I've read of yours and have to say I really like your style. What a great portrayal of Momiji and Momo.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
That was so sweet. Poor Momiji, it must be awful for him to know that his own mother and sister don't even remember him. How right Momo is when it comes to the rabbit theory and her thoughts of him as brother. So sad. Keep up the brilliant work! This was very well written and I hope to read more from you soon.
Tally Solleni chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Aww, it's adorable and sad at the same time! I almost cried!

I also liked the comparison of Momiji to the White Rabbit.
g r i m x v a n i t y chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
hey I love this fic u wrote i showed it to my friends and they said that they positively adore it...they asked woh wrote it and i said that u wrote it i hope u dont mind i also told them all the credit gies to u!
suki always chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
i love it! thats sad...i always wanted a older brother too...cause i am the only child...
Joflower chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Aw, Momiji kawaii-desu! Ich liebe Momiji!

Momo's cute too. I saw the manga scans for 74-75 and I wanted to cry! It's so sweet! I wish Momiji and Momo could be happy as brother and sister!
Tsuki no Tenshi chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
aww! poor Momiji..Its fuuny the way Momo thinks of him as her angel brother and says the rabbit stuff. She has no idea how right she is.
Different Child chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
That was so cute! I loved it! Momiji is such a fun character. He is under appreciated and so is Momo. She is so precious. He is so kind and has been through so much. He is still the sweetest boy ever. You should write more about him. I hope you like my comment. All I can say is I know I'm biased. After all, I am a bunny! _
katydidit chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
*dies*

*shivers*

This is such a sweet little ficlet. Momiji is one of my favorite characters in the manga...though Kyo is numero uno.

Poor Momo. I wonder if there'll ever be a time when it would be safe for Momiji to become closer to her? Though, what kinds of repercussions would that have on their mother?

Poor little rabbit.
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
That's so cute! .- I love it. Actually, the Rabbit is supposed to be the luckiest sign. _
Nightblue chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
;_; that was so sad. I always like Momiji and Momo fanfics.

I liked how you worded her narrative without making it sound childish. It's not too mature either. :) It's just right.