Reviews for Years Away From What I Need
Guest chapter 20 . 4/28/2014
Amazing! You really really really need to continue!
Inuchic17 chapter 20 . 6/10/2013
My favorite story! Please update soon!
julie chapter 20 . 5/9/2013
beautiful :)
insomniac1970 chapter 20 . 4/23/2013
Pardon me, may I have more? The sweetness of Kyoumi and Shuichi is as addicting as the finest chocolate. Your writing is smooth and well-proofread. I hope that some day you continue that we can all see Nakatsu have his "happily ever after."
thelittlemermaid13 chapter 20 . 1/10/2011
This is honestly one of the greatest romantic fanfictions I have ever come across... No joke. I've already read Hana Kimi a few times, and when I got to the chapters on Io's place with Nakatsu and Kyoumi playing, I began to think that maybe, even though it was a big gap between them, the two might have chemistry when they were older... So when I randomly stumbled across this story, I was ecstatic. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a beautifully written piece. I really do hope you can continue writing it...
rainbabie chapter 20 . 11/5/2010
I love this story! I hope you continue to update it!
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 20 . 8/13/2010
AWESOME one of the bet fic's i have read in a long time
shadow101202 chapter 20 . 12/6/2009
This is one of the two best stories I've ever read! I'm a hopeless fanatic and I can't wait to read the rest of it!
Anon chapter 20 . 10/2/2009
I'm really enjoying this series of yours, it's written quite well and it's nice to see Nakatsu get some loving *_* He's always been my favourite.
novuelvo chapter 20 . 9/13/2009
Makoto 3

glad you keep writing this story _
novuelvo chapter 19 . 9/13/2009
Omg! So cool! I didn't thought you were going to continued this story, but I'm really glad that you have decided to continued, It's so good and cute!
Miss Capgirl chapter 18 . 6/16/2009
I love this story, it's so cute! Could be made into a manga, I mean I could just see it! It's so sweet! BTW thank you for all the translations and explanations, I'm sorta new to the whole manga scene, so this really helps me!

XoX Irene
Gabi Angel chapter 18 . 2/12/2009
Please continue this! I'm enjoying this so much. I love all the layers you've put into it and you've created some awesome characters. I want to see more of them. Hope to read more of you soon!
KissingTheRain chapter 18 . 1/28/2009
aw this is so sweet! i love this. nakatsu really deserve happiness ]
novuelvo chapter 17 . 1/26/2009
Are u planing in update?

And my mistake It's Nakatsu, no natsume, in my last review
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »