Reviews for Thoughts Lay Drowning
Christine Daae DE CHAGNY chapter 8 . 3/13/2010
Oh, just make the story go farther, willya? Try an epilogue at least- redemption of Erik is another idea... or if it's just that you forgot all about this story, JUST FINISH IT! (That's rare to hear about an R/C story, as we R/C shippers are scarce, so that means it must be good so finish it!)
Christine Daae DE CHAGNY chapter 8 . 3/9/2010
PLEASE FINISH!
Phanphic lover chapter 8 . 2/4/2010
PLEASE FINISH!
Siriusly Loopy chapter 8 . 7/23/2008
Wow. I hope the last few chapters come up soon!
StarMajesty chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
An update would be nice... You're so close to finishing!
Hikaru Hayashi chapter 8 . 1/23/2007
It seems as thought the only times I come to this site is to read this story. _

Another beautifully written chapter. I love his thoughts in this chapter. They remind me why I love Raoul so much; he would do anything for Christine, no matter what. That's what's so great about him. _

Thanks for continuing this story! I really appreciate your hard work and wonderful efforts. Keep it up. ; )

Hikaru-chan_ (R/C rules XD)
Hikaru Hayashi chapter 7 . 8/11/2006
Great chapter. : ) Very nicely written.

I will look forward to the next update. Keep writing, please!

Hikaru-chan_
Hikaru Hayashi chapter 6 . 8/11/2006
You are lucky...you will recieve the first review I have given in months! I've just been so lazy to read my updates with school and band camp and whatnot...

Anyway, nice update! I really enjoy this story so much. You don't know how much I appriciate you continuing to write this story. I'm going to read the next chapter now. ; )
Bialywhoos chapter 7 . 8/9/2006
I love this retelling! It's great to see another R/C facfic out there, I thought the world was running out of them! Update soon, I love this!
phantomfan1911 chapter 7 . 8/9/2006
I really like this story. It's well written and I just love the storyline. It's a good idea for a story and I am glad that you have taken it this far. Please update soonest and keep up the good work.
Kchan88 chapter 5 . 2/25/2006
It is good to see you again, I'm so glad that you updated! These chapters are better than ever. You depict Raoul and Christine's relationship perfectly! Excellent characterization of Raoul too. I can't wait for the update! And oh by the way, if you get a chance, please check out my RC fic; its called 'Let Daylight Dry your Tears'.
wakingsilentandresigned chapter 5 . 2/23/2006
AWESOMENESS I LOVED THIS STORY!
Hikaru Hayashi chapter 5 . 2/22/2006
OMGomg! You finally updated! ::SQUEE!:: _ I'm so happy! I've been waiting for this update for like, EVER! The suspense was torture...but you've finally updated! How wonderful. _ This story was too good for me to abandon, so I've waited dilligently for you to update. It looks like it paid off...

And now I can happily await the following chapters knowing it won't take you months to update this time. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your keeping all the characters in character. A lot of people find it hard to do, but it keeps weird people like me happy, so... but, anyway, I'll be looking forward to more of this story. Don't keep me waiting too long this time, 'cause I needs to have my phanfictions (especially if it's R/C. Tee hee. _)

Hikaru-chan_
Desepere Romantique chapter 5 . 2/22/2006
Please update soon! It's fantastic!
Dark Gotham chapter 5 . 2/22/2006
This is so great! I'm all ways happy when I find a R/C story that's well written. I'm so sick and tired of all the Raoul bashing Fan Fictions that are out there. This is very refreshing.