Reviews for Reaching Out for Heaven
black rainbow chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
Omg i hate tera raven should destroy her but then would be no story but I still like the story so please update I need to know what raven does to tera
Guest chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
You need to finish the story please
SimplyaCritic chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
The least u could do is finish this story
Guest chapter 7 . 3/28/2013
Awesome!... UPDATE!
Maria chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
Awesome story! Please keep making more
BBsevolEAR chapter 7 . 12/11/2010
AWESOME!

THIS STORY IS SOOO AWESOME!

CAN YOU TRY AND FINISH THIS STORY?

PPLLEEAASSEE!

IT'S REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD!
TTJennyAmuure chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
I feel so bad for you and your poor thumb.

Flopsy: and your right I hate you.

Me: sigh, i'm not even gonna try to contain that rabbit anymore.

F: YAY!Freedom!

Me: your still not getting a car though.

F: ...I really hate you.

Me:love you too Flopsy. so anyways please update soon.(and I hope you have better luck)
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 7 . 11/27/2008
please continue!
Qwertymann chapter 7 . 11/1/2007
Hey this is a rather interesting story. Although, I think revealing Terra... wasn't such a great idea. She's a ghost after all. Perhaps she looks different when revealed to others? Also, I must say I'm impressed. You say you hate Terra a lot, and you don't bash her. Which is very good, because bashing can ruin a story easily. Raven is pretty well in character, and so is Beast Boy. Cyborg acting as the chaperone or whatever is also pretty funny. If you ever do decide to update, which I realize has been a while, I hope you continue in the same style (although, finding a beta reader wouldn't hurt. You have quite a few spelling and grammar errors.)

I wanna see more of this story. So please continue if you can! It would be pretty awesome.
loli-neechan chapter 7 . 10/13/2007
WOW this is nice! can;t wait till the next chapter! ohave a nice dayo
Dreamer878 chapter 7 . 8/23/2007
NO more please!
Dark Fox Angel 13 chapter 7 . 4/29/2007
this is awesome!cojntinue
Jasminevr chapter 7 . 3/10/2007
Please continue this story! It's such a good idea! Ugh, waiting in agony.
Caxixi chapter 7 . 8/2/2006
I don't hate you for making it short, I hate you for making it so awesome and leaving me hanging. Update soon, please
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 7 . 1/16/2006
bad Terra bad! go to hell where you belong!