Reviews for An Unlikely Partnership
ReaptheSouls chapter 7 . 1/25
I love this story!
I feel the life you breathe into the characters helps me understand them better .
Is it possible you could continue this story I just can't seem to get enough and the wait feels like it's killing me!
Thunderstorm101 chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
The screaming is caused by mutual frustration. He envies her, and she's afraid of him, but can't just go off by herself, because without him, she'd die.

Tell me, do you plan to ressurect this?
deathrosekitty chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
Aw, just as they could say they were becoming friends it all got ruined. I can't wait to read what's next.
deathrosekitty chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
I loved the singing! Great, yet horrible songs. So funny.
deathrosekitty chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
Heeheeheeheehee. It was great, but it does suck that the only way a person would be able to fly was if they were nuts or were a fullblooded Cetra.
deathrosekitty chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
Why must Aeris be so stubborn even when Sephiroth tells his story! Oh well... I believe that Sephiroth was controlled by Jenova for whatever reasons, and I understand the way Sephiroth hates being touched in your fic. I have had some problems with that myself.
deathrosekitty chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
I just love the way you write these two and it makes me wonder if Sephiroth will turn somewhat bi and whatnot, but that doesn't really bother me if he's gay or whatnot. He can be whatever he wants to be, but the mention of a Cloud and Aeris relationship makes me wonder if you are going to let the two get together later on, but I guess I should continue reading. Your fic makes me smile.
deathrosekitty chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
The hair dye set the chapter off nicely and I must say I never thought of something like that myself about Sephiroth, but it makes me smile nonetheless.
deathrosekitty chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I must say I love how you did both characters. I love a mean Aeris and a Sephiroth that is pre-madness.
Evil Dan chapter 7 . 11/14/2008
You know, I've done a little looking, and because I read PYLO first, I am having tremendous difficulty reading anything else about Sephiroth now. Your masterful characterization beggars everything else I've seen so far, which is simultaneously awesome and crappy, for the reason stated above. The only solution is for you to write a great deal more for me and the rest to read. A pity the law forbids me from paying you, as does my general lack of funds.
lonelyassassin chapter 6 . 8/16/2008
I can picture Zack singing both those songs. :) Fun.
lonelyassassin chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
So your saying Sephiroth could fly because he didn't believe that gravitiy applied to him? Maybe there are benefits to being insane.
lonelyassassin chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
You've got some great lines in here, and I applaud your speach at the end.
Good Question chapter 7 . 7/8/2008
Screaming is fun...so is Sephiroth being smacked on the head. And Aeirth losing her temper (if that's not OoC, I'm a bit dodge on FFVII)

But perhaps more contact with other humans would be cool? I dunno, I thought it might get boring if we all just watched them two killing each other for the whole thing...
Senshi Of Sadness chapter 7 . 4/8/2008
Update please? "Sad puppy eyes power: on"