Reviews for I'll Mourn for You Under the Light of the Moon
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 6/19
I love how at the end, it's like she's a real mother to them again. They're behaving just like ordinary siblings and tattling on their brother. That beginning bit with the crying and the clones was like :'(
But it was awesome.
Freckles and Puppy-chan chapter 1 . 4/10
i loved the ending it showed how they all came together. Very nice indeed.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
It's good.
ever changes chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I've read a few of your one shots now and they're all wonderful. I especially love this one and how close it gets to the heart. I'm looking forward to reading your other stories.
Kitsune1978 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
The part where Gaara was making sand clones of his parents and crying brought tears to my eyes. Good story, you had a point there that they didn't mourn for their mother, it is obvious while watching their attitude in the manga and anime. Kankurou made a good job here, bringing his small family together in front of their mother's grave. And the letter was a small miracle as well, I think it really soothed the pain all three of them were feeling. Good story, definitely!
Alisa chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
It's a good thing that you focused on Temari and Kakurou. Everyone always focuses on Gaara and forgets the other characters. It did a good job on it. I loved the ending btw.
Echo In The Night chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
love it
Anna chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
love it! especialy the end! gotta love the sand siblings especialy kankuro
Reidluver chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Hahahahahaha The end was really funny! This was very sweet, and I almost cried when Gaara hugged his parents and Kankurou mourned his parents. Very well done.
yumi-maki chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
I really like this story cuz you know people always focus on Gaara and how tragic his life is and they always forget that Temari and Kankurou are probably having a rough time of it too. I'm glad you didn't forget. This is a really beautiful story and you got their personalities down pat. Favourite. :)
tenten007hero chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
VERY GOOD! LOVE IT! i love the sand sibs (especially kankuro). this story was the bomb. AWESOME! Very sad but love the happiness in the end. i love your sand sibling stories. KEEP WRITING!
pocketfear13 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Awesome! It made me cry! I love Gaara!
Little Lilac Lady chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
*tears pouring down face* This really made me cry! Oh My God this is so sweet. Normally, I give awesome authors a cookie, but for this masterpiece...*gives Gaara-no-Jo a three layer cake* This is such a touching and wonderful story about family and the importance of love. You so totally and completly ROCK!

-Triple L
iolah chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
I cried and I laughed I love this once again :)
Icycreamluff chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Now I'm crying too.

10:25 PM and everyone's crying, characters in the story and me. xDD

This was...awesome. You truly conveyed the sand sib's true feelings.