Reviews for Cats Don't Eat Fishes
feedthegrimmjows chapter 17 . 12/16/2012
Awesome fic! Great work!
Haphazard Snow chapter 17 . 4/6/2012
This is an awesome fic. Keep up the amazing work!
tofu-rox chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
very good story!

my only other comment...it's soHma, not soUma..
Kyo's-lil'-seceret chapter 17 . 7/5/2008
I simply love your story!Especially since Hana has a big part.:giggles:Did know hana means flower. makes me smile every time I see it.
bletkin chapter 17 . 11/4/2007
this story is just simply incredible, i hope that you know that! this story just rocks hardcore! I hope that you continue it and update soon! and you have to make arisa and kyo have sex! woot woot! yeah perverted little me huh? oh well i dont care, im a huge pervert and im proud!

SEX FOR KYO and ARISA!
Cassandra-Cruxshadows chapter 17 . 7/1/2007
*flails arms* You'd better. Great Chapter!

Much in the way of love,

~Cassandra~
time can take its toll chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Oh man. I haven't read a Furuba fanfic in AGES. But I LOVE this.

'Once upon a time there was a girl named Shiori and she really liked cows but one day all the cows disappeared and she was very sad so she cried'

Homg. XDXD; Ftw.

I'm miffed that I don't have the time to continue reading at the moment. But I'm faving it, and I shall most certainly return. :D
Kya Paranda chapter 17 . 6/6/2007
;_; . akito is so cruel.i fell so sorry 4 them;_;die akito!die!
Dude.Youre.Cool chapter 17 . 3/3/2007
PLEASE CONTINUE ! i hope you update son!
misterraindrop chapter 17 . 3/2/2007
Poor Kyon!
lightningstrxu chapter 17 . 2/28/2007
I don't think Saki would just take that, she's not that submissive, she would have zapped him
Cassandra-Cruxshadows chapter 16 . 1/26/2007
OH MY GOD! I was looking at pictures of Saki on deviantart, saw your XD shameless plug and started reading. This is so awesome! Keep it up!

Much in the way of love,

~Cassandra~
o0o0oo0 chapter 16 . 1/3/2007
Finally! I'm finally caught up in this story. It's definately one of the better furuba fics I've read. I love your idea of Uo and Kyo! I thought the same thing when I saw the first part of the anime. I'm pretty sure everyone was converted to KyoxTohru at the last episode, though, but that just makes this fic all the better.

I really hope to see the next chapter up soon! :D

-SA
chocolatelover1 chapter 16 . 12/30/2006
Yay! Love the story so far!

its very good, and you write the story so well!

Oh please hurry with the next chapter!

lol, i just love how Kyou and Arisa as a couple! Along with the 'Prince' Yuki and his Tohru! Oh and Hana paired with Haru seems to be a cute match also...lol! Keep up the good work!
aya harushino chapter 16 . 12/15/2006
One of the best ArisaxKyo fics I've read, this story is heartwarming, funny, and fluffy.