Reviews for Cats Don't Eat Fishes
Gahhh even after all these years I still love this story. KYOxARISA FOREVERRRR
feedthegrimmjows chapter 17 . 12/16/2012
Awesome fic! Great work!
Haphazard Snow chapter 17 . 4/6/2012
This is an awesome fic. Keep up the amazing work!
tofu-rox chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
very good story!

my only other's soHma, not soUma..
Kyo's-lil'-seceret chapter 17 . 7/5/2008
I simply love your story!Especially since Hana has a big part.:giggles:Did know hana means flower. makes me smile every time I see it.
bletkin chapter 17 . 11/4/2007
this story is just simply incredible, i hope that you know that! this story just rocks hardcore! I hope that you continue it and update soon! and you have to make arisa and kyo have sex! woot woot! yeah perverted little me huh? oh well i dont care, im a huge pervert and im proud!

Cassandra-Cruxshadows chapter 17 . 7/1/2007
*flails arms* You'd better. Great Chapter!

Much in the way of love,

time can take its toll chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Oh man. I haven't read a Furuba fanfic in AGES. But I LOVE this.

'Once upon a time there was a girl named Shiori and she really liked cows but one day all the cows disappeared and she was very sad so she cried'

Homg. XDXD; Ftw.

I'm miffed that I don't have the time to continue reading at the moment. But I'm faving it, and I shall most certainly return. :D
Kya Paranda chapter 17 . 6/6/2007
;_; . akito is so cruel.i fell so sorry 4 them;_;die akito!die!
Dude.Youre.Cool chapter 17 . 3/3/2007
PLEASE CONTINUE ! i hope you update son!
misterraindrop chapter 17 . 3/2/2007
Poor Kyon!
lightningstrxu chapter 17 . 2/28/2007
I don't think Saki would just take that, she's not that submissive, she would have zapped him
Cassandra-Cruxshadows chapter 16 . 1/26/2007
OH MY GOD! I was looking at pictures of Saki on deviantart, saw your XD shameless plug and started reading. This is so awesome! Keep it up!

Much in the way of love,

o0o0oo0 chapter 16 . 1/3/2007
Finally! I'm finally caught up in this story. It's definately one of the better furuba fics I've read. I love your idea of Uo and Kyo! I thought the same thing when I saw the first part of the anime. I'm pretty sure everyone was converted to KyoxTohru at the last episode, though, but that just makes this fic all the better.

I really hope to see the next chapter up soon! :D