Reviews for OWL Post
Alyssa chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Okay this has to be one of the most adorable fics I have ever read. I know these are all really old, but I'm going through and reading them all because Romione is perfect and you write them beautifully. I particularly loved the parts about really clever witches rather liking tablespoons and vice versa. Wonderful, fluffy, funny, and I love it!
madAmeSaysWhAt chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Ah, premium-quality fluff. Perfect source of calcium, you know.
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
*snort* haha! I loved that. I thought it was totaly cool. D
DSieya chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
i'm speechless. (why haven't i found you before?)

like, really, what's there to say? the characters are extremely canon - i LOVE mrs. weasley/hermione talks. and ginny was so funny. xDD

awesome with all of the little ninks and small things that make a story complete. what a wonderful way to cheer up ron, too. i think he'll be happy for the rest of his life. D

don't think they'll get much studying done, though. ;)

-d/s
fantasticarla chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
i always thought that tablespoons and clever witches made fantastic couples. fantastic. fantastic. i like that word...
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
::snerk:: Hellebore poisoning, eh? I'll remember that...
Love That Elf chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
That was adorable. I LOVED IT! Mrs. Weasley was very in character. I jsut loved it to death.
Love Of Blood chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Love but can't print out and to long!
Itchking of Angmar chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
lovely! i'm giving the link to my friend!
BLav527 chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Another amazing fic! You write Ron and Hermione so well! Fantastic! :)
LadySimone123 chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
I love that! That really is good...and funny, too. I'm gald Hermione followed through with the plan...and I like how you incorporated that "emotional range of a teaspoon" bit from the Order of the Phoenix into the story.
trlymdlydply1111 chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
I loved it. So fluffy. The tablespoon part was great. xo, H
Winged Peach chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
That was such a cute story! Very adorable. I loved it.
Mrs. Lemondrop chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
I like! I was so happy to find a fic like this...no errors, good plot, lots of description, in character Ron and Hermione. Props to you! This was adorable, and I was shocked when Hermione kissed him! Great job. Keep writing. :)
finkpishnets chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Really cute story - i liked it a lot :)