Reviews for The Herald of Truth
bluemairose chapter 9 . 5/18/2013
I'm just going to pretend I didn't read the last paragraph or so
Guest chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
Not a bad little story and for it I give you: one golden star.

Hope to see more of your work one day soon.

The Crimson Mage.
Autumn Skyie chapter 9 . 6/21/2009
Talk about a cliff-hanger! Please write a sequel, I just love this storyso much!
The Pirate King of Shipwreck chapter 9 . 4/9/2009
This is such an awesome story! I love how it was Draco behind getting the houses unified. I did suspect it at one point close to the beginning, but then it seemed less likely after a while. I'm very impressed with how you managed to keep that covered up until the end.

I had a good giggle at all the secrets you thought up, though was slightly disturbed by some of them (Crabbe and his underwear fetish; McGonagall the stripper... need I say more?) and I absolutely loved how Harry and Draco were the final scroll and actually got the school into action.

The idea of Voldemort's heir is intriguing. A sequel, perhaps, showing him being raised by Harry and Draco...?

Anyway, awesome story. Keep writing!
Kait chapter 9 . 1/1/2009
Oh my goodness...what a way to end a story. It was a very interesting read. I thank you for writing it. If you have the time, would it be possible for you to write sequel to this? If it is whatsoever possible, please contact me at and hey, if you ever need a beta, I'd be more than willing to help.

Kait
Naomi chapter 9 . 5/6/2008
Hm. This story sucked. Bad ass.

Kiddin'!

this story KICKED ass! :'D

And... A sequel... .
drippy123 chapter 9 . 4/10/2008
You've got a lot of potential here. Unfortunately, your grammar and punctuation is really bad. That detracts from the story you want to tell. Clean this up with the help of a beta and you'll go from neat story idea to really cool story.
6tigercubs chapter 9 . 6/23/2007
seize the day...a fitting title to that chapter...wonderful wonderful...though im no fan of where ppl change the babys eyes like that..it scares what little i have left of my minf out of me...but ohwell...gues their was a reason he made a heir...so sad...por b-baby...never got a chance...neway...wonderuflly done
Lee chapter 9 . 4/23/2007
I vote sequel. Loved it.
Lady Jueglerr chapter 9 . 6/15/2006
ZOMFG!

This was the most awesomest story EVER!

I love you.

SEQUEL.

PLEASE! I NEED A SEQUEL.

ZOMFG!

PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THIS STORY.

ZOMFG.

I love you.

Best regards from a pleasantly stunned,

Lady Jueglerr
burgo666 chapter 9 . 6/2/2006
hey this is an amazing story you have there. i think it would be awesome to write a sequel! a love the story line and yeah...i guess thats all i have to say...except that you are now obliged to write a sequel... :)
Cika chapter 9 . 6/1/2006
hmm.. i would love a sequel to that.. especially with the baby stuff.. plus the fact that you ended it with "the child's eyes flashing a deep blood red."

I mean, it's like, there's more to it than it seems, right?

and since one of the choices is to write a sequel, can i choose that? hehe.. I'm very curious as to what the secret of what the scroll revealed, then the fact that you implied something about the baby itself.. remember the part where Voldemort was saying sth but Harry wasn't listening? well, i would like to know what's that.. hehe.. sorry if my curiosity got the better of you.. I'm just being my normal irritating curious self.. keke.. k then, hope you'll write that sequel! tata
amber rush chapter 9 . 5/24/2006
Hi... I loved the story. It was really good. I seriously hope you have a sequeal. I would really like to know what happens with the baby...
LestatsRaven chapter 9 . 5/20/2006
This was wonderful, it definitely needs a sequel. I know you mentioned that there were some mistakes and such, but unless you look for them they are not really noticeable. Keep up the good work your stories are incredible.
phoenix on ice chapter 9 . 5/16/2006
omg! this was so good, i cant wait for the sequal.