Reviews for Gundam Wing: Maxwell's Demon
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2000
First of all, that is the most awesome ending to a fic ever! Duo's Death, and Heero's an angel. The two mighty powers shake hands, and Heaven and Hell are one. This is the best story I've ever read. There's simply no other way to describe it. It combines humor, drama, and has yoai without being distasteful. Wow. It took me an hour to read, but it was well worth it. I even printed it out. 46 pages! Not the longest, though. I got a 67 page story. Oh, back to the main topic. Write more like this, mabye a Heero or Duo as a vampire story. Those are the most intriguing stories I've read (except this one).
Nancy chapter 1 . 5/29/2000
omg that was good even though they were all gay! i didnt stop reading this til i got to the end! i hope u make more like this cause i would read it
Silky chapter 1 . 5/29/2000
that's the funniest goddamned thing i've ever read. absolute genius.
Diana chapter 1 . 5/29/2000
Hey, this is a really great fan fic. this is the first and probablly the best fanfic i'll read were they are gay! this was phat
Jay Morgan chapter 1 . 5/28/2000
This is one of the best fanfics ever! I mean it... Its so different from the everyday stuff! I can tell you put alot of effort into it because it was really deep. I cannot tell you how wonderful it is! Take it from someone whos read HUNDREDS of GW fanfics; you definitly have lots of talent! Keep it up!
Aishou chapter 1 . 5/27/2000
I loved this story! It was so funny! I laughed for days after I read it the first time!
me chapter 1 . 5/21/2000
Hi i loved you story please keep writing.
gabby1128 chapter 1 . 5/17/2000
not to be meran or anything but i didn't like your fic. i don't like the boy\boy or vise versa thing its gross
Megan chapter 1 . 5/15/2000
This was a really, really, really good story. Seriously, it was different, not the everyday, new gundam junk other stories blab about. It was funny in a kinky sort of way, and I like seeing relena like that.. it fits her for some strange reason.. coincidence I'm sure.. but any hooty hoo, I really enjoyed reading it. Got anymore stories I can read? I would really appreciate it!
empty16 chapter 1 . 5/11/2000
Oh god! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! _~ You know Hydra-chan, I simply adore this fic to pieces. It's SO hilarious! I never feel the need to skip parts when I re-read it either (which is saying ALOT coming from me). The hilarity keeps me rolling and the sweet mushy ending is so adorable. *_*
korindeathscythe chapter 1 . 5/8/2000
WOW!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2000
Okay, Relena being psycho, that I like. Alll the yaoi, no, don't like. I really hate it when people portray the Gundams this way. Well, from the fic, it seems like you are a very talented writer, only I wish you would write something else. Can you tell I hate flaming people? I think it's terribly mean.
Rei-chan chapter 1 . 5/7/2000
The best Gundam fanfic I've ever read. Bravo.
Aijin chapter 1 . 5/6/2000
That was great! Kinda deep but really good. I still think Relena is insane. Keep up the great work! .~
Tarod chapter 1 . 5/6/2000
(Sorry, couldn't resist) Definitely one of my favorites of all time. What more can I possibly say?
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »