Reviews for Gundam Wing: Maxwell's Demon
ToboeShi chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Oh...My...God...I FREAKING LOVED IT! The idea you used never would have found it's way into my puny brain, but you did a marvolus job. I hope to see much more from other authors now..hahaha.
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
this was so good. i love this fic. i hope u keep writing stories as good as thisone.
Kuroneko Hikage chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
I finally review this story after reading it for the millionth time. Usually, I read you stories on your site, but I was feeling lazy today... Nevertheless, I will still praise it. I actually gravitate more toward you FFVII fics and Dominion Rd, but for some reason, whilest sitting here bored out of my mind at work, this story just called out to me. I know it sounds kooky, but it's the truth. Who knows, this may inspire me. I'm a hugh Duo/Heero fanfic reader, but for some reason, I've been hesitant to write my own.

I have a couple of stories right now, a YGO and Beyblade, and in the making a another YGO, but once I'm finished with those, maybe I could attempt GW. ; Perhaps I'll come accross your site, then, and your work might spark something...

I've become mushy, so I'll cut this short. Please continue to work on Dominion Rd.?
blackjackcat chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
"Omae o korosu", "Ninmu kanryou", "Chi". what do these phrases mean? -.-; (uneducated) i really liked this fic tho the ending was a bit odd. who were those people? heh. i totally cried when i read the first half cuz it made me laugh so hard. XD this was an awesome fic. a top fav! XD hope you have more! bit it's 1:23am so i should go now.(music note)
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Duo as Death. *WHY* am I so surprised by that revelation. Oh, this was *wonderful*. And Relena, whil comedic, did not cross the line into parody - you did good. I liked Heero's whole 'I don't care if you're controlling me' bit, too.

Great fic.
no noe but the sea chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
That was amazing! Great use of words and phrases! To tell the truth...I can't think of any word to describe how awesome that was. There probably is a word that can describe it, but let me say once again, I can't THINK of any word to describe how awesome that was! By the way I promise to check out your web site!
Kitsunes Shinigami chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Wow, you are one of the best writters I have ever seen, I thank you for this story, it was amazing.
Alixa Elizabeth Hufflepuff chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
god i have reead this story on how many different sites but it is one of the best fucking story ever i mean it love it see ya
Ivy-Shinimegami chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
i love your story its great! i actually have the wufei as a sidistic little monster part as a singature for my e-mail with the tital and your name below it giving you credit for the exelicent work. i have acctually been asked about it and i refered them to here. hopefully they came and enjoyed the story as much as i have. thanks for wrighting it and hope to read more of yours soon
tricolored chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
That is completely cute!
Orange Gurl chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Wow! Awesome Fic! I Absolutely LOVED It! Kawaii Ending And Heaps Funny Bits In This Story! Loved It! Awesome Fic! Excellent! Well Done! Hope You Write More Stuff Like This
Ruby Love chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
This was so kawai! I totally loved it. I was kinda suprised that you made it romancy cuz I thought it was all humor but I really likrd the fluffyness. The wholr angel-demon thing was intriguing. I'm adding this to my fav's. Ja ne!
ReddAlice chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Because, as a writer, I am compelled to give some sort of pathetic review. Of course you must now, after that silky feeling of accomplishment, you rock.
Crescent chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
I acually read this fic a long time ago on another site and I absolutly LOVE it. Infact I think it was one of the 1st fanfic I ever read and the reason that got me interest in gw fics. Needless to say this is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE story of all times no other fic even come close in comparing. The ending was really sweet, you know maybe you should do a squeal or somthing; that would be awesome. If you do email me k, I LOVE THIS STORY. #1 STORY.
Duo's Lover chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
WOW this was a GREAT fanfic! It's been awhile sence i read a story this good! i loved it[i loved the way it had Relina bashing humor(i HATE relina!)Relina bashing humor is the best]

†*Duo's Lover*†