Reviews for Gundam Wing: Maxwell's Demon
Duo's Lover chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
WOW this was a GREAT fanfic! It's been awhile sence i read a story this good! i loved it[i loved the way it had Relina bashing humor(i HATE relina!)Relina bashing humor is the best]

†~*~Duo's Lover~*~†
Aryl chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
whe. one of the first gw fanworks i ever read. I think you got me into the fandom :) keep writing! You're amazing, and you have a great gift with humor.
DemonessOfPunishment chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Hey! I Love this! Its one of teh few Relena-knows-somethign fics I like. It's also one of the few 13x6x5 fics I like. It kept me interested the whole time I read it. Normally something this long is too drawn out and I loss interest...but not with this one. And it keeps people on their toes. You think one thing is going to happen but its the complete opposite. I actually read this before I had my account and after I got it I just never reviewed until now...I think. This was such a great fic and I hope you keep up the good work.
The Sky Today chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
I loved that ending... Never read anything like that before in a fic.. It was refreshing. But in my opinion... It was a little drawn out, while you came to a phenomenal finish, a good portion of the story was unnecessary, or should have been summarized and more serious to emphasize the depth of the ending. Like, the whole thing with Treize/Zechs/Wufei had nothing to do with the point of the story, and the whole thing with the virus was overdone, and the Relena being an obsessive dumass... LOL, while it was funny at times, it really just didn't do much for the story. But anyway, like I said, I really loved the ending, I just wish it hadn't taken so long to get to it. I'm glad I stuck with it!
Ita-chan chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
,...*snicker*...what can i say,...ya done it again,...this is SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAAAAMNNNNNNNN funny,..that after reading it,...and re-reding it for,...Ohhhh million,gezillion times,..i STILL laugh like a crazy onna,...,...*huff,puff,whezz*'s SOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKINNNNN GGGGOOOOODDDDDDD,..and ya REEEEAALYYYYYYY bash-relena troughly Neeeee?...*grins*...THAT is one of the finer points of this fic,...ya make relena looks like one HELLLL of a crazy,psycotic,stupid-bitch,...and i LLLOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEE it,...*bows*...ya manage to mix abit of angst and sappyness,...and a touch of tiny drop of lime,...all roll into one GGGOOOODDDDD humor/romance HEERODUO/DUOHEERO fic,...LLOOOVEEEEE it,...keep-up the good work kay,...till yer-next fics,..[or next new chapters of any of yer-current fics]...JAAAAAAAAAAA and GAANBBATEEEEE-NEEEE!_~!
stylishkiller chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
This fic is so *becomes absolutely speechless* amazing... I loved every word of it. *runs off to recommend the fic to all of her friends*
Chibi-Shi chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
One word. Wow!

Added to a bunch of other words! Heh. This is a very good fic! I even happen to like Relena (( *glares at all the Relena-haters* Bring it on! (( No, I seriously don't have problems with Relena-bashers, everyone has their own opinion! )) )) and I still loved it! Very good!

My rambling thoughts never even came up with half of the stuff here! Very, very cool. And you even (( other than the forewarned Relena thing )) kept to the characters to create such an excellent story! A rarity among stories, especially Gundam Wing ones where Duo is involved. Great!
Karasuki chapter 1 . 8/8/2002

This was the fan fic that got me hooked on Gundam Fanfiction!

I must say it was masterfully writen and just one of the best things my eyes have ever gazed upon. Though I'm sure .. (and I've looked at other reviews) your use to hearing that.. but *Swoon!* Hehe
the41thtie chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
I'm not much into the Anime section, but I was just browseing around and I saw your fic.

I loved it to death! (hehe)

This is going on my fav's list!

Psycho gurl chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
It has been a VERY long time since I had first read this story, and a NOT so long itme sinc eI RE-read it. I printed it out upon reading it and carried it around school with me all eigth gread year (I think) So I could read it during advisory and 'activity period.' My friend just re-read it last Thursday and spent the whole rest of the day praising it and your writing. You truely are a genious. The last time I picked it up I still cried, and I KNEW exactly what was going on. I also tend to hate Relena, which made things better for me. She's just too...demanding and she always acts like she's right about it all.

Anyways, I write this review for me and my friend (she doesn't know you'r eon . I'll hav eto tell her) This has to be at least MY favorite Gundam Wing fanfic, it's SO going on favorites! I am SO glad she sent me that fanfic site so I could read it! _

P.S.-I especially love that you had Heero as an angel. I knew he was one since he was talking to Trowa about Relena and told him one would have to be crazy to think demons and angels exsisted (or whatever, been a bit), but it was still nice at the end.
goldflbryn chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
*stands up and applauds* very very very very times infinity good and well written and whatever other nice things i can say. *grins* me liked, can you tell? ~Bryn
Fairady chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
gods i haven't laughed so hard in a long time. great fic!
riden chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
You're a good writer. Maybe that's one of the reasons of why I forced myself to read this one a good handful of months ago. "A Relena knows something fic" wasn't very informative for me, and thus I didn't know it was Anti-Relena. It was a very painful read. I know that that's probably all my fault (also because of my stupid habit of trying to finish read anything I've started), but I thought I'd wanted to let you know anyway.

Sorry 'bout this.
kcgal chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
This, I'd have to say, is one of my all-time fave GW fics. Infact, it was the first one I read, ever. It was posted on some other site which I was looking at for another fandom, and I curiously clicked. I had no idea who anybody was, but I loved it, and it immediatly had me hooked on GW. I've just found your fics here (my now permenant hang-out on the net!), and I'm reading the rest of them. You are one fantastic author, and have the most innovative ideas! And you make Duo-kun soooo cooooooool!
Coldcold Heart chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
*mouth hangs open*

You wrote this amazing story?

152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »