Reviews for Gundam Wing: Maxwell's Demon
mean bitch chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
That was sick, yaoi sucks
Leif the Vampire God chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
Geez, i didn't even finish reading it. You should try putting this into different sections, like chapters and stuff. Make it easier to read. Then i'll read the whole thing, k?
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 1/7/2002
(rolls eyes) Uh huh. Give me a fricking break.

(pulls out a small scanner. It's lights are blinking so furiously that it finally just explodes) Ouch. That would be my Unneeded Meter.

Naturally, the writing was good, quite creative in perception, but (no offense) you hampered it with the Relena Bashing. Feel free to ignore this (that's your right) but perhaps, the true character of Relena? She was never obsessive over Heero in the first place-She was simply curious about the strange, mysterious boy who had washed up on shore. She was also more mature and hardly a woman for going stark raving mad. With this, this would be a masterpeice instead of just excellent. Sorry, but it's my opinion.
Basil Kei chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
Hey, that was a really good story! Funny, but I loved the ending... I miss the old 1x2, etc... people now write a lot of het for GW and it kinda stinks, they don't capture the characters well. Good story!

Tori Yuki Ichimura chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
I cannot think of enough compliments to give this wonderful story. It's definately going on my favorites list! ...and I was never a fan of th 13x5x6 pairing until now. I didn't see one misspelling or gramatical error either and your medical data was totally correct. You certainly set the standard. My hat goes off to you.
Thundergryphon chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
That was the best fic I've read in like a year! You're a really good writer. This one's going in my fav story list.
Banpaia Daisho chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
This is THE epic humor drama story in GW. No questions asked. I love it.
Kura-sama chapter 1 . 11/16/2001
Wow now that was unexpected. So Duo is a devil and Heero an angel. Heero don't exactly fit in the "angel" catogory but this is a WONDERFUL fic. I'm slowly going around to read all of your fics its really frustrating to read so many just unbelievably good fids only to find it breaking off at a really good I suffer from some mental illness cause of freaking over your unfinished fics I will hold you personally responsible! *laughs meniacly*
Gokou-chan chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
_ This is one of the best fics I have ever read! _ You are such a talented author! I want more! Heero/Duo/Supernatural forever! Heh heh, me? I'm just a sucker for yaoi, a good read, and... and little Angels and Demons... So please continue to write and Ja ne!
Sei-chan chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
Luved it!
nikkiel chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
I LOVED this fic!
Lissa didn't sign in 'cause I'm lazy chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
I have to just say that I love this fic. I have always loved this fic. And I *will* always love this fic. It's extremely funny, characterizes wonderfully, and is deep than just a humor fic. Or at least, that's how *I* saw it. But then, I have a major Duo Maxwell fixation... Anyway, the bit before the very ending got me a tad teary eyed... As did the part before that when Duo was explaining to Miss Queeny about his feelings. *sigh* This was a perfect fic and like most of your other fic shall be remembered by many fanficcers. Speaking of your other fics. *pokes* Are you ever going to finish them, or will you be leaving the fandom? *wide-eyed look* I hope that's not the case! But... I'm sure every person who truly loves your work will understand through all the disappointment and grief that they will never know the ending to so many fics, ne? Ne? Well... anyway. I'm off! Ja ne, and I hope to see more from you! ~Lissa (aka Tanith)
4567 chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
i loved this story. it was greeeat.
Chalybeate chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
Raven Wings chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
Awww, that's just so darn cute! This fic is great.
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »