Reviews for Usagi, A Saiyan Child
llCrystalll chapter 153 . 9/18/2013
This is a wonderful story. I first read it back in 2002 when I was in high school. I really admire your creativity and writing when it comes to fanfiction. Please, update!
111 chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
good chapter
yuri kazama chapter 170 . 3/16/2013
I'm not even sure if you're reading this or not...but I hope you do find the time to finish this wonderful story, I remember when I started reading it in high school and I was hooked,lol! It took me years to find this story again and even more this website...I never thought I would feel the excitement of reading a fanfic again,but this one has to be to greatest story I've read since started reading anime fan-fictions...but like I said I hope sometime in the near future you'll be able to finish it.
Inutashio chapter 170 . 3/21/2012
wow, I read this story back in high school (back in 2004 i think it was) and I had LOVED it back then.

NOW I love it just as much as when I had first read it way back when :) I really wish that you would update on your website. we've all been waiting for an update for a few years now lol
Crispywheat09 chapter 170 . 12/20/2011
Soooooo i know its been a ahilé but you shld finish this story pleaseeeee
Penbrook chapter 170 . 3/10/2011
okay so I love this story! I finished up to here in less than a week and REALLY REALLY REALLY want the next chapter. Please hurry and don't quit on it. It's one of my fav's!
Marauder Heir chapter 170 . 11/18/2008
I really really really like this story! X3 this has got to be the fourth time I've read this story and I finally got all caught up. Now I'm sad cuz there's nothing after chapter 22 of book 9. When ya gonna update?
kiki chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
i have read this fic years ago and i loved it i plan to reread it again soon.
Loopy Looney Charny chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
heyy...i just read wat u hav done on ur story...it is the best i hav read...i am serious...could you please update soon...please, please, please! it is just so god!
Lady-Raini chapter 17 . 4/27/2008
WOW! my jaw dropped when I read this. this is a really good story!
moon princess02 chapter 170 . 2/15/2008
Please update on your homepage Ilove this fic a lot.
WolfDragonGod chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
wow this story sounds good
Fire Dolphin chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
update
anonamonamonamous chapter 170 . 7/11/2007
whoa... this has got to be the best (and longest) fic i have ever read! on to the next bit! :o)
my names karen chapter 170 . 6/22/2007
I love your story! I've read your story 4... no 5 times already!

Could you write just a teeny bit more? youre killin me with the suspense! what will happen next? I MUST KNOW! *laughs insanely*

hehehe _ sorry. I'm a little excitable! please coninue to write this awesome story and dont give up on it! (that happens to a lot of really good stories)if your stuck, try mamoru learning something from piccolo about how to fix the broach, mamoru having to unlock his prince powers to fix the broach would be interesting, or possibly a funny love scene(mamoru kissing usagi then goku pops out to check on them!) that somehow fixes the broach. heheheh *laughs insanely* that would be awesome! ehem... anyway good fortune in all your endevours._
2,658 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »